Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Fearlessly Infertile. A brilliant post on a plethora of ways to either save or get money to cover IVF. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Lost Blogger: Two Kayaks is looking for Mamasoon. Her blog hasn't been updated in over a year. Does anyone know where she is? Please either contact Two Kayaks or leave a note in the comment section below if you know how Mamasoon is (or, if you're Mamasoon yourself).
- Daily Update: There are currently 258 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added tonight).
- (Not so) Evil Clomid is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. And after a hard year, she could use some birthday love. Comments can still be left on her old blog, and it would be nice to flood her with love.
- My Many Blessings is also celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go over and give her good thoughts--she'll also receive them on her old blog and maybe it will kick her ass to start posting again.
- Friday was September 29's birthday! Go sing her a little song.
- Rain's 33rd birthday is today. Go on over and wish her the best for the coming year.
- We missed Barren Albion's five year blogoversary. Go over and give her congratulations.
- It's Mook's birthday. Go over to JJ's blog and sing him a little song.
- None Today.
- Jem is suffering another early loss. Please go over and offer some love.
- Waiting in Sunshine finally has an answer to her losses--she has been diagnosed with Celiac disease, which can affect conception and pregnancy. She is currently going gluten-free and trying again. Please go give her good thoughts.
- Elaine just had a repeat HSG following ectopic with a full spill out the right, but nothing from the left. She is incredibly upset about this and could use support.
- Please flood Joannah with prayers and love. In the past year she has had to bear the deaths of both of her grandmothers, a failed IVF and now she is dealing with her husband's kidney cancer. She is also having some problems at work and could use some support.
- After dropping nearly forty pounds and three months of intense progestin therapy, Arian's endometrial biopsy came back with no sign of cancer or hyperplasia! They hope to begin trying again in May.
- Emily is scheduled for FET on Monday and she's also putting an offer down on a house. Wish her luck on both accounts!
- No, I'm Not Pregnant, Just Fat is starting the process of using known donor sperm and needs some help in what to expect.
- Neenie's having surgery tomorrow! Stop by and give her loads of support as she recovers!
- Good Egg Hunting is now 38 weeks and the baby is now vertex -- so they're on labor watch, waiting for the baby to make an entrance on his own.
- Puffer is home again - for now - but will be closely monitored until she delivers her twins.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Flmgodog's beta numbers are rising well, but symptoms are zero and the first ultrasound was measuring behind. She needs extra thoughts and prayers until next weeks ultrasound.
- Cyndi saw two heartbeats!
- Laura from The Elephant in the Room is 6 weeks pregnant! While she had hoped to wait a little longer before announcing, with her husband leaving for Haiti she wanted to let people know earlier. Please also send many good thoughts for his safe returns.
- C by the Sea saw two gestational sacs and two yolk sacs on ultrasound!
- Eileen is pregnant, and she has excellent betas to prove it!
- Carrie accidentally rested a heating pad on her belly during a lengthy medical treatment earlier this week and is now experiencing decreased fetal movement. Though her OB isn't concerned, she is and could use some support during this time of anxiety.
- N is being induced, which means that Figgy is on the way. More news when they post again.
- Five years after a diagnosis of nonobstructive azoospermia, Betsy from ItsAZooAroundHere and her husband welcomed a baby girl on December 16th. Go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support