Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Elm City Dad. From the double-meaning of the title to the aching of describing how life is now, a father describes how it feels to live without his son. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Video: Caba writes: "I have uploaded to youtube our episode of A Baby Story if anyone who wanted to see it missed it!" [editor's note: Caba--parenting multiples after IF--served as a surrogate for her sister]
- Daily Update: There are currently 258 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Lost Blogger: Two Kayaks is looking for Mamasoon. Her blog hasn't been updated in over a year. Does anyone know where she is? Please either contact Two Kayaks or leave a note in the comment section below if you know how Mamasoon is (or, if you're Mamasoon yourself).
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Nil Returns (elusive male p.o.v.--and the husband of another blogger)
- Serenity in Chaos (in the beginning)
- Infertility-Whose Fault is it Anyways (secondary IF)
- Cape Girl's Journey (stillbirth)
- We missed Willow's 30th birthday, which she celebrated on vacation with her family on Dec. 31! She'd love happy belated wishes.
- (Not so) Evil Clomid is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. And after a hard year, she could use some birthday love. Comments can still be left on her old blog, and it would be nice to flood her with love.
- My Many Blessings is also celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go over and give her good thoughts--she'll also receive them on her old blog and maybe it will kick her ass to start posting again.
- None Today.
- Mission: Motherhood recently experienced a loss. Please go over and give her support.
- Paige is devastated after a baseline scan revealed a low antral follicle count. The doctor told her that her chances of conceiving via IVF with her eggs is only 6% and recommended donor eggs. Please go give her a much needed hug.
- Good Egg Hunting is now 38 weeks and the baby is now vertex -- so they're on labor watch, waiting for the baby to make an entrance on his own.
- Puffer is home again - for now - but will be closely monitored until she delivers her twins.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- None Today.
- Two Hot Mamas welcomed a daughter, n (to distinguish her from N), on January 18th. Go wish them congratulations and see her beautiful picture.
- Do Without Doing delivered her son, Alton, on January 17th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Andrea's twins, Elijah and Hazel, arrived on January 15 at 33 weeks. Both babies are doing well. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support