Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Hard-Boiled. Borrowing words from the Velveteen Rabbit, the author explains how she views real, especially in regard to Israel's recent ruling on egg donors and heritage. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- IComLeavWe: January's IComLeavWe kicks off today. Today is also the last day to get on the list for this month. So get your comment on!
- Lost Blogger: Courtney is looking for Faith from Mustard Seed Baby. Her blog hasn't been updated since July. Does anyone know where she is? Please either contact Courtney at Praying for a Little One or leave a note in the comment section below if you know how Faith is (or, if you're Faith yourself).
- Blog Closing: For The Flavor is ending her blog. Go over and wish her a fond farewell!
- Activism: To Baby and Beyond states, "We need the help of all Michigan residents. They are proposing 6 bills that are going to make infertility treatment more expensive, harder and we will lose our privacy. They voted today in a committee and it passed and they are expecting it to go to the Senate for a vote. Please let your voice be heard and email, call, or fax your Senator and let them know how ridiculous these bills are. You can go to my blog or to RESOLVE for more information. Thank you for your help!"
- Project: The Steadfast Warrior is starting a new weekly photo challenge and is hoping people will join in. Check out her post, grab your camera and have some fun!
- Projects: Finding Family with Empty Arms writes: "Lost Stork Foundation was 'birthed' through Meghan and Charles' personal struggles with infertility. After hearing many stories from couples who desire to have a family and yet the cost of treatments or adoption fees stand in the way of making their dreams becoming a reality, steps were taken and Lost Stork was founded. Although still in the 'infancy' stages, we hope to begin helping couples sooner than later. We are putting together a cookbook to include recipes all over the world!" You can get more information on their blog on how to participate and help get this new foundation off the ground. They will be collecting recipes over the next few months.
- Daily Update: There are currently 258 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Video: Caba writes: "I have uploaded to youtube our episode of A Baby Story if anyone who wanted to see it missed it!" [editor's note: Caba--parenting multiples after IF--served as a surrogate for her sister]
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- The Accidental Texan (old blogger; new digs., parenting multiples after IF)
- The Road Less Traveled (IVF)
- (Not so) Evil Clomid is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. And after a hard year, she could use some birthday love. Comments can still be left on her old blog, and it would be nice to flood her with love.
- My Many Blessings is also celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go over and give her good thoughts--she'll also receive them on her old blog and maybe it will kick her ass to start posting again.
- Gwinne's due date for pregnancy #3 would have been January 28. She's on a much needed mental and physical health break from ttc. Good wishes would be appreciated.
- Peaches had her ultrasound today and was sadly told there was no heartbeat. Please give her support.
- Mad Hatter had a rough appointment yesterday and is more confused now than ever. She could use a lot of love and support right now.
- My Journey to Mommyhood is devastated after hearing the results of her Clomid Challenge bloodwork this cycle. Her doctor recommends injectibles with IUI as her next step however, she is unable to afford the cost. She needs a lot of support!
- Good Egg Hunting is now 38 weeks and the baby is now vertex -- so they're on labor watch, waiting for the baby to make an entrance on his own.
- Puffer is home again - for now - but will be closely monitored until she delivers her twins.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- We Are What We Repeatedly Do has seen a faint second line on the stick after her FET on Jan 13th. She is supposed to have the beta draw on Friday. Hoping she gets great numbers!
- Tina at I Want My Mommy is spotting at 9 weeks. She has a subchorionic hematoma which could be the cause. She's scared and could use some hugs.
- None Today.
Read and Support