Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today due to time. But keep sending links.
- Blog Closing: Hope548 of Not Like I Thought It Would Be is leaving her blog (after 5 years!), and inviting readers to connect with her on Facebook.
- Project: Ch*rleen invites you to join her Birthday Club so that everyone can get some love on their special day!
- Contest: David & Alyssa's Mommy is hosting a contest for all who donate to her March for Babies walk. She is giving away a Victoria's Secret gift basket! For every $5 donated you will get a chance to win this gift basket, blog posted with info.
- Update Links: Myndi at Tenaciously TTC is now self-hosting and has moved to a new location. Go check out her new digs at and say hello!
- Advice: Anxious Mummy is scheduled for an unmedicated IUI shortly, and would love your thoughts and input about whether it's worth it to go through with it unmedicated, and also about morphology issues.
- Daily Update: There are currently 264 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Soul Cyster (general IF)
- The Adoption Place (helpful site)
- When You Gotta Glow (over 35 and TTC)
- A Fresh Start (child-free after IF)
- Babbling Bitter (Infertile) Bitch (general IF)
- Our Fertility Adventure (in the beginning)
- Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility is celebrating her birthday on Monday. Go sing her a little song.
- Child of G-d is celebrating her birthday next Thursday. Go eat a piece of cake with her.
- An Unwanted Path is celebrating her birthday on January 30th. Go sing her a little song.
- Duchess is celebrating her 4th blogoversary! Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- Diary of a Stork Stalker had an ultrasound on Wednesday at 9 weeks 4 days and there was no heartbeat. The baby measured 7 weeks 2 days. Please give her love.
- Sam's father passed away. Please flood her with support.
- Blessings From Above finalized her daughters adoption this week.
- Infertility - Whose Fault Is It Anyway? just had her 5th IUI. Good luck in the 2ww!
- Baby Bump Bound is preparing to see RE #4 in hopes of finding out if she has a shot of EVER becoming a mommy. She has been through 2 fresh and 2 frozen IVFs, 2 IUIs and has had two pregnancy losses in two years and is hoping for a little bit o' luck.
- BigP and Me is having her insemination on Monday. Go over and give her good thoughts.
- Heeeeeeeeeeeeere Storkey Storkey has her beta on Monday. Please go give her support.
- Mrs Spock had her cycle canceled due to a cyst. Go over and give her some comfort.
- Musings of a Fat Chick converted her IVF cycle into an IUI one on Friday and had the insemination and while still raw, could use some extra love right now.
- Mom Genes is scheduled for transfer on Monday.
- Peanut Noodle is experiencing a great deal of bleeding and passed some tissue. She is pregnant with twins and knew one would likely not make it but is scared at what the bleeding means for the twin that was expected to survive. Please drop by and give her your support.
- Duchess has been placed on modified bed-rest until at least Tuesday due to rising BP, on top of that she found out a family friend lost her baby this past Monday (at 32w) leaving her feeling shaken. Please go tell her a joke or give her a hug.
- Good Egg Hunting is now 38 weeks and the baby is now vertex -- so they're on labor watch, waiting for the baby to make an entrance on his own.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- A Run for My Money is having a boy!
- Julie saw two lines!
- KK got a BFP!
- Susan at Sprogblogger is pregnant and had some cramping and spotting over the weekend. It might be a result of a vanishing twin but she finds out for sure on Wednesday. Please swing by and offer her your support.
- Devin gave birth to Lola on Saturday. Go over and see the pictures and wish her congratulations.
- Missing One's Little Man was born screaming on Jan 21st. Go wish her a congratulations.
Read and Support