Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Television Show: If you're in the Chicago area, you can see the infertility segment of Health Secrets on Thursday night. I'll post other air dates when I know them, but you can also watch the segment online.
- Daily Update: There are currently 268 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Child of G-d is celebrating her birthday next Thursday. Go eat a piece of cake with her.
- An Unwanted Path is celebrating her birthday on January 30th. Go sing her a little song.
- Babies Everywhere...But None That Call Me Mama celebrated her first blogoversary on January 18!
- Gwinne's due date for pregnancy #3 would have been January 28. She's taking a much-needed mental and physical health break from treatment. She could use some good thoughts.
- Living without Sophia and Ellie is remembering the girls at nine months. Go send her some love.
- Wistfulgirl's grandmother-in-law passed away on Saturday. Please go give her and The Hubs some love and support during this painful time.
- Full Circle's father passed away Monday morning. Please go abide with her.
- The Painting Chef had 6 follicles at her latest scan! She is thrilled by this half dozen eggs.
- Tammy at You Just Never Know is working through the closure that comes from a hysterectomy following 11 years of TTC and no biological children. She is looking for support from others who share these experiences.
- Endo-a-Go-Go is anticipating FET next month.
- After learning of a loss with her first pregnancy at the 12-week ultrasound, Carolyne is having a difficult time thinking positively as the 12-week ultrasound for this pregnancy draws nearer. Head over and give her some love.
- Chasing That Dream just announced this month that they are officially licensed for foster-adoption!
- Good Egg Hunting is now 38 weeks and the baby is now vertex -- so they're on labor watch, waiting for the baby to make an entrance on his own.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Of Cabbages and Kings had a first great beta!
- Megan over at Musings from the Other Side has her beta after a somewhat medicated cycle on the 28th, but received a faint positive today and is hoping for the best. Also a reminder that she went private, so any former readers (or new ones) need to email for permissions at eidsonmegan at gmail dot com.
- Stacey got a BFP last week and is currently 5 weeks along in pregnancy # 7 (after 6 prior miscarriages). Her first two betas looked great and the first ultrasound showed good progress. She is hoping to see a heartbeat on the next scan, scheduled for Feb. 4.
- Emily saw two lines!
- KK has a positive beta!
- Hope In Virginia's most recent ultrasound indicated that her baby is quite small and will need extra monitoring. She would appreciate some prayers.
- To Be Again is recently pregnant after secondary infertility and a recent miscarriage. She is struggling with the uncertainty of the first trimester and could use some support.
- Julie got an excellent number for her 1st beta. This is wonderful news after suffering through a horrible transfer experience and some additional negative experiences during the 2ww.
- Barren Babe got a BFP!
- My IVF Reality received news in early January that she is expecting triplets!
- Along Life's Little Journey gave birth to Aiden, on January 5. Aiden arrived home on January 19, after spending a few days in the NICU. Swing by and congratulate Meg and her family!
Oh Emily gave birth to a boy on January 3! Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support