Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Sluggish Butterfly. Speaking about the idea that parenthood changes you, the author states: "We can't really control the events that equal building a family, and perhaps we can't even control their meaning." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Poll: Kristi added a poll to her blog asking about the best clinic for doing IVF in the US. She means more than simply SART stats--she wants to know places that people would recommend due to their experience there. She'd not only love the feedback for herself, but others can use the results too.
- Daily Update: There are currently 270 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Television Show: If you're in the Chicago area, you can see the infertility segment of Health Secrets on Thursday night. I'll post other air dates when I know them, but you can also watch the segment online.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Child of G-d is celebrating her birthday today. Go eat a piece of cake with her.
- An Unwanted Path is celebrating her birthday on January 30th. Go sing her a little song.
- Wifey is celebrating (dreading?) her 32nd birthday on Wednesday, and lamenting the years that have slipped by while trying to stay pregnant. Please head over and give her a hug!
- Gwinne's due date for pregnancy #3 would have been today. She's taking a much-needed mental and physical health break from treatment. She could use some good thoughts.
- Browniris has hit the one year anniversary of her miscarriage. Go give her some virtual love.
- Meggomae just learned the devastating news at her last ultrasound that her baby did not have a heartbeat. This is her second loss and she could use a big hug.
- APlusB's AMH test came back very low, signaling diminished ovarian reserve. She is confused and scared and could use some support!
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Good Egg Hunting is now 38 weeks and the baby is now vertex -- so they're on labor watch, waiting for the baby to make an entrance on his own.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Niki's GC, K, is carrying her twin boys and was just put on bedrest. Her GC is wondering how long twin moms/carriers made it before the babies came and how their twin labor started. Please stop by and entertain her at Niki's blog because she's already bored.
- BYOB: Buy Your Own Bean is waiting for beta results after many positive pee sticks.
- C by the Sea saw two strong heartbeats!
- MeAndBaby saw two heartbeats!!
- A Hope and A Wish for a Gift from a Petri Dish is pregnant after her FET and her betas are doubling quickly!
- M has reached viability with her twins!
- Adding to the Pack has rising betas!
- Carrie at Trying for Two gave birth to Parker on January 11. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- The expectant mom matched with Adoptation gave birth a bit earlier than expected and today they were able to meet and hold their new son in his current NICU home.
Read and Support