Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Giveaway: Still Life with Circles is doing a cool giveaway. She writes: "Something needle felted, but what? That is is up to you. You get to decide which design and form you would like in your comment. The winner will get something made especially for them." Go enter.
- Project: Make sure you submit your secret odes.
- Daily Update: There are currently 270 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added; probably tomorrow)
- An Unwanted Path is celebrating her birthday on January 30th. Go sing her a little song.
- Wifey is celebrating (dreading?) her 32nd birthday on Wednesday, and lamenting the years that have slipped by while trying to stay pregnant. Please head over and give her a hug!
- Overeducated Mommy is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- Kir's 40th birthday is coming up. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Love, Hope, and Faith is celebrating her 5th wedding anniversary on Wednesday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- This weekend is the 3rd anniversary of A's death (30th) and birth (31st). Please give Julia support as she remembers.
- KCB in Progress is marking four years since the loss of her baby. Go over & give her a hug.
- My IVF Reality found out earlier this week that they lost two of the triplets. Please go over and support her.
- Leah is sharing her infertility journey for the first time in hopes of helping others to have hope during their journey. If you are interested in her story, check out her blog.
- Fearlessly Infertile will be having her embryo transfer from her first IVF cycle on Saturday. Please feel free to stop by and give advice or support.
- The Infertile Breeder had a single-embryo FET, which is now "floating in a womb full of confusion and angst."
- Hold My Hope finds out today if it will be a day-3 or day-5 transfer.
- Beautiful Mess is recovering from surgery. Go keep her company.
- Please support Jendeis as she holds in her heart the woman she calls her fairy godmother who is currently on hospice.
- Sara, who suffers from endometriosis and PCOS, is waiting to schedule a date for a hysterectomy. As she begins to come to terms with her decision, she also looks forward to the foster-to-adopt classes she and her husband have signed up for.
- Calulu is recalling the traumatic events surrounding her 9 pregnancy losses whilst in the quiverful movement. Please go and give her some love and support.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Good Egg Hunting is now 38 weeks and the baby is now vertex -- so they're on labor watch, waiting for the baby to make an entrance on his own.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Niki's GC, K, is carrying her twin boys and was just put on bedrest. Her GC is wondering how long twin moms/carriers made it before the babies came and how their twin labor started. Please stop by and entertain her at Niki's blog because she's already bored.
- Duchess is on modified rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to high blood pressure
- IF Optimist had an emergency cerclage due to an incompetent cervix and is now on full bedrest until further notice.
- BYOB: Buy Your Own Bean had a great first beta.
- A Run for My Money is at the midway point in the pregnancy!
- Sunny in Seattle has gestational diabetes. Go give her support.
- None Today.
Read and Support