Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Think Outside the Baby Box. A fantastic donor egg analogy about what each baker brings to create a unique cake. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Resource: Singlemomsbychoice is a new forum started by a long-time blogger (and SMC) that is a "a drama free place for SMCs to come and talk about their experiences and share with us newbies about parenting alone."
- Resources: Creating a Family has "resources on all the disposition options for couples with spare frozen embryos left over after treatment. We have a page on other embryo disposition options, have done numerous shows on all the disposal options (donating to another couple, donating to research, thaw and discard, keep in storage). Recently we created and will maintain the only list available of labs and tissue banks in the US that will accept donated embryos." You can find information on embryo donation and frozen embryo disposal options.
- Blog Change: The Secret Garden Meeting changed names and urls. It is now called Meet You At the Sunset.
- Contest: Niobe at Dead Baby Jokes is running a contest/giveaway! The prizes (there are two of them) are online $25 gift certificates to Amazon.com. Head over to her blog to enter.
- Daily Update: There are currently 274 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Finding Joy Now (uterine anomaly--unicornuate uterus; on a break)
- Delinquent Eggs (recurrent loss)
- Memories of Life (pg loss)
- Living the Dream (GLBT)
- Crazy Heart Stuff (parenting after IF)
- Locked Womb Mystery (male factor)
- Wifey is celebrating (dreading?) her 32nd birthday on Wednesday, and lamenting the years that have slipped by while trying to stay pregnant. Please head over and give her a hug!
- Overeducated Mommy is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- Kir's 40th birthday is coming up. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Love, Hope, and Faith is celebrating her 5th wedding anniversary on Wednesday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- It's Cathy's big 3-0 birthday this weekend! She's gone password protected, but you can always leave her a birthday wish on the comments below.
- Life from Here is remembering the loss of her son four years later this week. Please hold her in your heart.
- Allison is remembering her daughter Cadynce, as her EDD of 2/28 fast approaches.
- None Today.
- Please give Vee and Max some hugs- they have decided to make Max's funeral arrangements, and it is very, very hard.
- The Road Less Traveled is anxiously anticipating egg retrieval for her 1st round of IVF/ICSI Monday morning!
- Mommy In Waiting is going through a rough patch and could use some kind words.
- Wishing4One is having her retrieval on Wednesday. Go give her good thoughts.
- Clare is in the agonizing two week wait after an IUI. Please swing by and sit with her as she waits and wonders.
- Eve could still use some support as she remembers her son Will who passed away in utero while she continues to carry his sister Abby.
- Danifred is mourning the loss of Poppy and feeling particularly low right now.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- IF Optimist had an emergency cerclage due to an incompetent cervix and is now on full bedrest until further notice.
- Moky is having two girls!
- David and Alyssa's Mommy just found out she is having a girl. Go share some pink cupcakes with her.
- Jenn is cautiously celebrating two great betas, and waiting to hear results of the third on Monday. No congratulations wanted, just prayers!
- Susan at Sprogblogger is having continued spotting. She hopes its nothing but could use a hug.
- They're starting to induce Good Egg Hunting. More news when she posts again.
- Niki's GC, K, gave birth to Silas and Liam on Saturday. Both are doing well. Go wish all of them congratulations.
Read and Support