Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from A Fifth Season. An incredible post personifying death and sadness after the loss of her daughter that states: "And Sadness has no holds, I can't grab on and wrestle her into submission. She's a sponge and she's soaked my living into her porous purposeless mesh." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Project: The IComLeavWe list has opened for February.
- Web Show: The next guest on Adoption Angles (9pm EST on Wed 2/3) is our very own Lori from Weebles! It's interactive and they can ask questions and comment via text during the live show.
- And She's Back: After a long hiatus, Baby Quest is back to blogging.
- Question: Andie of The Conceivable Future seeks assistance from any Australian bloggers/readers who have had immune testing done in the US. Specifically she needs advice on how to obtain the blood draw and pathology referrals. If anyone can help at all please leave a comment on this post.
- Question: Paige might be needing to use donor eggs (she is also using donor sperm as she is trying to become an SMC) and is frustrated as she can't find any info on single women using both donor sperm and donor eggs. She is looking for blogs, articles, anything!
- Daily Update: There are currently 274 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Resource: Singlemomsbychoice is a new forum started by a long-time blogger (and SMC) that is a "a drama free place for SMCs to come and talk about their experiences and share with us newbies about parenting alone."
- Resources: Creating a Family has "resources on all the disposition options for couples with spare frozen embryos left over after treatment. We have a page on other embryo disposition options, have done numerous shows on all the disposal options (donating to another couple, donating to research, thaw and discard, keep in storage). Recently we created and will maintain the only list available of labs and tissue banks in the US that will accept donated embryos." You can find information on embryo donation and frozen embryo disposal options.
- Blog Change: The Secret Garden Meeting changed names and urls. It is now called Meet You At the Sunset.
- Contest: Niobe at Dead Baby Jokes is running a contest/giveaway! The prizes (there are two of them) are online $25 gift certificates to Amazon.com. Head over to her blog to enter.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Wifey is celebrating (dreading?) her 32nd birthday on Wednesday, and lamenting the years that have slipped by while trying to stay pregnant. Please head over and give her a hug!
- Overeducated Mommy is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- Kir's 40th birthday is coming up. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Love, Hope, and Faith is celebrating her 5th wedding anniversary on Wednesday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- It's Cathy's big 3-0 birthday this weekend! She's gone password protected, but you can always leave her a birthday wish on the comments below.
- It was Production, Not Reproduction's birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- All Grown Up is celebrating her 2nd blogoversary on Thursday and just hit 200 posts!
- None Today.
- Please support Jendeis as she mourns the loss of her friend and fairy godmother.
- Hold My Hope had a great transfer and two blasts are on board. Go keep her company during the wait.
- I Can Haz Bebe is having a very hard week and could use a hug.
- Please Give Yo-Yo Mama support: her FIL was just diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Wishing4One is scheduled for retrieval on Wednesday. Wish her luck!
- Anxious Mummy had IUI#1! Wish her well in the 2ww.
- Megan is going through her last try at IVF. Please swing by and give her support on this emotional rollercoaster.
- Little Steps to Baby Steps is looking for advice on finding a new IVF clinic in the USA. She has some specific criteria, go over and give her your recommendation or experience at your clinic.
- Bionic Baby Mama is trying another IUI Tuesday, but her wife can't come with her. Please keep her virtual company.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- IF Optimist had an emergency cerclage due to an incompetent cervix and is now on full bedrest until further notice.
- Please give Hope in Briarrose support. She failed her glucose test and has been diagnosed with gestational diabetes.
- Julie's betas are doubling!
- It's two beautiful heartbeats for Eileen!
- A cautious gasp, Twangy appears to be pregnant.
- Impatient with PCOS had her baby boy on Saturday the 30th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Katery at Infertile Myrtle had her beautiful baby girl Louise on January 31st. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support