Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Resource: Singlemomsbychoice is now a public forum. The site--started by a long-time blogger (and SMC)--is a "a drama free place for SMCs to come and talk about their experiences and share with us newbies about parenting alone."
- Embryo Donation: Nicole S. is "looking for a person/couple/family to donate our remaining 2 frozen embryos. Interested in an open embryo adoption and getting to know them."
- Radio Show: Creating a Family on Feb 3, 2010 is "Talking About Infertility: Who, What, and How to Tell." Should you tell others that you are struggling with trying to conceive? Should you disclose that you are using donor egg or sperm? How much information should you share with your child about his conception? Join our guest Carol Fulwiler Jones, infertility therapist and author of Hopeful Heart Peaceful Mind: Managing Infertility. Creating a Family can be heard either at the radio page of www.CreatingaFamily.org or downloaded as a free podcast from iTunes. The shows airs every Wednesday from 12:00 to 1:00 PM Eastern Time, and listeners can e-mail questions in advance or call into the show to speak directly with the guest. Email Dawn@creatingafamily.com to sign up for a weekly email notice of the upcoming show topics.
- Question: A Metformim question came in yesterday via Operation Heads Up that someone might be able to answer?
- Daily Update: There are currently 276 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Project: The IComLeavWe list has opened for February.
- Web Show: The next guest on Adoption Angles (9pm EST on Wed 2/3) is our very own Lori from Weebles! It's interactive and they can ask questions and comment via text during the live show.
- And She's Back: After a long hiatus, Baby Quest is back to blogging.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Wifey is celebrating (dreading?) her 32nd birthday on Wednesday, and lamenting the years that have slipped by while trying to stay pregnant. Please head over and give her a hug!
- Kir's 40th birthday is coming up. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Love, Hope, and Faith is celebrating her 5th wedding anniversary on Wednesday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- It's Cathy's big 3-0 birthday this weekend! She's gone password protected, but you can always leave her a birthday wish on the comments below.
- All Grown Up is celebrating her 2nd blogoversary on Thursday and just hit 200 posts!
- Michele and her family are missing and remembering Nicholas on his 2nd birthday, Feb. 1st.
- Finding My Mom Genes is mourning the loss of her cousin. At the same time, she's just gotten a BFN from her first IVF cycle. She could use a lot of support.
- In Due Time is celebrating her 1,000th blog post.
- Evil Stepmonster was just diagnosed with melanoma. Please give her support.
- Bree at Project Kjetil was diagnosed with pre-eclampsia 8 days AFTER delivery - luckily she didn't allow her symptoms to be dismissed and the condition was caught and treated successfully.
- The Road Less Traveled is feeling down after a disappointing fertilization report; she could use some good vibes & encouragement.
- IF Crossroads received some very discouraging news from her insurance company and could use a big hug while she tries to figure out how to deal with this new and unexpected development.
- Baby, Interrupted is scheduled for retrieval on Thursday.
- Meg is dealing with a handful of frustrations from insurance issues, to friends who are distancing themselves when she needs them most and the the general grief over her unique IF situation where she knows she will never carry her own child. She could really use a virtual hug right now.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- IF Optimist had an emergency cerclage due to an incompetent cervix and is now on full bedrest until further notice.
- Mijke has been hospitalized due to cervical shortening.
- After a couple of years "out" taking care of her little miracle boy - born after her 5th IVF - Portia (now 41) is back in treatment. She has just thawed out her only remaining frostie and is stunned to have had a series of doubling betas! Go wish her congratulations.
- One-Hit Wonder's Ninja -- a baby girl! -- is here! Go over & congratulate her.
Read and Support