Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Infertile Fantasies. A wonderful response to the idea of whether going through treatments is worth it for parenthood and dropping expectations to live in the moment. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Web Show: Watch Lori on Adoption Angles web show! Drinking wine, looking gorgeous, saying smart things.
- Activism: Help Liddy at The Unfair Struggle promote woman's heart health. Wear red on Friday, February 5 and if you want to participate in Operation Go Red! Send a picture of yourself wearing red, she will collect the pictures to make a college to share with her speedskating coach who has been recovering from an ascending aortic aneurysm. More details on her blog.
- Check it Out: NoodleGirl stumbled upon what seems to be a very good deal for IVF. She has no personal experience with this clinic but wanted to share the information in case anyone wants to follow up with the clinic on their own.
- Daily Update: There are currently 277 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Resource: Singlemomsbychoice is now a public forum. The site--started by a long-time blogger (and SMC)--is a "a drama free place for SMCs to come and talk about their experiences and share with us newbies about parenting alone."
- Embryo Donation: Nicole S. is "looking for a person/couple/family to donate our remaining 2 frozen embryos. Interested in an open embryo adoption and getting to know them."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (many more added tomorrow).
- It's Mel's 10-year dating anniversary with Josh.
- Kir's 40th birthday is coming up. Go over and sing her a little song.
- It's Cathy's big 3-0 birthday this weekend! She's gone password protected, but you can always leave her a birthday wish on the comments below.
- All Grown Up is celebrating her 2nd blogoversary on Thursday and just hit 200 posts!
- Jeannine at Life by the Day is celebrating her one-year blog anniversary. Her third IVF cycle was canceled last week, so it's a little bittersweet, but Jeannine is extremely grateful for all of the support she has received through her blog, and looks forward to meeting more sisters-in-IF!
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Fran had her retrieval today.
- Losing the Baby Wait is meeting on Saturday with an expectant mom considering placing her child with them.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- IF Optimist had an emergency cerclage due to an incompetent cervix and is now on full bedrest until further notice.
- Mijke has been hospitalized due to cervical shortening.
- Reproductively Speaking... got an early, faint second line. This is pregnancy #4. She is praying that this baby holds on (pregnancies #1 and #3 ended in miscarriage).
- Samantha is finally pregnant after her FET!
- None Today.
Read and Support