Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from My World, My Ramblings. A tiny post that packs a very enormous punch about an everyday scene examined from a different angle. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Review Blog: Elana from Elana's Musings has created a review/giveaway blog called The Twinners Reviews & Giveaways. Go check out the design and add it to your Google reader so you'll be all set for her first review/giveaway!
- Contest: Just a reminder that PFM is holding its third blog entry/ essay contest to try and educate others on adoption, loss, infertility. The winning entry will be read at Parenthood for Me's Family Building Dinner and Silent Auction in April. Deadline February 28. Rules posted on blog. Erica reports there have only been a few submissions.
- Daily Update: There are currently 277 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Web Show: Watch Lori on Adoption Angles web show! Drinking wine, looking gorgeous, saying smart things.
- Activism: Help Liddy at The Unfair Struggle promote woman's heart health. Wear red on Friday, February 5 and if you want to participate in Operation Go Red! Send a picture of yourself wearing red, she will collect the pictures to make a college to share with her speedskating coach who has been recovering from an ascending aortic aneurysm. More details on her blog.
- Check it Out: NoodleGirl stumbled upon what seems to be a very good deal for IVF. She has no personal experience with this clinic but wanted to share the information in case anyone wants to follow up with the clinic on their own.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (planning on adding more during the snow tomorrow).
- Kir's 40th birthday is coming up. Go over and sing her a little song.
- It's Cathy's big 3-0 birthday this weekend! She's gone password protected, but you can always leave her a birthday wish on the comments below.
- It's Reproductive Jean's blogoversary on Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- It is Somewhat Ordinary's birthday this week. Her blog is password protected, but you can leave her a birthday message in the comment section below. She has been having a hard time as of late and these birthday wishes would be much appreciated. Pretty please?
- Life After Infertility and Loss is remembering Matthew on Monday. Please give her support.
- Patricia is having a very difficult time as she remembers her lost pregnancies. She could really use some support right now.
- Mommy-in-Waiting lost her mother on Tuesday. Please go give her support and love.
- Busted Plumbing hit her 100th post!
- Baby Interrupted had her retrieval on Thursday. Keep her company while she waits for the fertilization results.
- The Road Less Traveled is off on another uphill portion of the IVF emotional roller coaster--transfer today!
- Losing the Baby Wait will be meeting an expectant mother on Friday night. They've been waiting for this day for a long time!
- Preheated Ovem's daughter Hazel came home from the NICU Wednesday and Elijah is off his IV and will hopefully be joining his sister at home soon.
- Infertility - Whose Fault Is It Anyway? got a negative on her 5th IUI and is having a tough time looking IVF in the face.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- IF Optimist had an emergency cerclage due to an incompetent cervix and is now on full bedrest until further notice.
- Mijke has been hospitalized due to cervical shortening.
- None Today.
- TABI's baby girl, Mira, was born on February 2! Go wish her congratulations.
- WildRide42Girls gave birth to a girl on January 25th. Go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support