Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Mrs Spit...Still Spouting Off. An incredibly moving post in response to the Superbowl's Tebow ad and how it affects women in the same situation who have lost their child as well as the misinformation it perpetuates in society. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Giveaway: Kari at Mothering My Miracle Multiples is hosting a very special Sweet and Sassy Handmade Soap Valentine's Day Giveaway. Delivered to the winner by Valentine's Day, the giveway runs until the 10th.
- Project: Wistfulgirl's World is starting a good secret pals project. Head over if you want to get involved.
- Blog Move: MeAndBaby, formerly at MeAndBaby's Blog has moved to Future Expectations. Stop over and say hi!
- Blog Move: Guera! at The Journey to 40 And Beyond has this new location.
- Blog Move: Learning to just BE has moved to this new url: Homesick.
- Daily Update: There are currently 280 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- ErnieGirl (secondary IF, birthmother)
- How Much is that Baby in the Window (medical termination, stillbirth)
- Dear Rowan (IVF)
- Built-in Birth Control (pProm, neonatal death)
- Nicole's Diary (parenting after adoption, general IF)
- This (In)fertile Life (parenting multiples after infertility, pregnancy)
- Life is How We Get There (male factor)
- It's Reproductive Jean's blogoversary on Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Three years ago this weekend, Pamela Jeanne took the plunge into the blogosphere, and she's been writing ever since...
- Love, Hope, and Faith celebrated her anniversary last Friday. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- To Baby and Beyond celebrated her birthday on Sunday. Please go wish her some belated birthday wishes.
- Sunny of Sunny in Seattle is turning 30 this week. She is on complete bedrest and can't eat cake because of gestational diabetes, so she could use some extra cheer!
- Life After Infertility and Loss is remembering Matthew on Monday. Please give her support.
- Please abide with Jendeis as she reaches her unfulfilled due date on the 13th and the end of a 2ww several days later.
- The Road Less Travelled starts another anniversary cycle on February 8th, the date of the first day of her pregnancy with Katie. Please give her support.
- Jenn just found out that her beta has decreased and she is having her 7th miscarriage. This was their last try before moving on to adoption. Please swing by, she could really use some comforting words.
- All Grown Up has matched with an expectant couple whose baby is due in March. Go wish them congratulations!
- Kittyquilt from Back Into the Fire is trying to cope with anger about IF. She wants to know how other people have dealt with it.
- Danielle's hope is fading as the months pass through the adoption process. She's feeling lately that the dream of parenthood is so intangible and she feels that others around her are losing hope for her as well.
- Lea Bee's husband is relocating for work for 6 months, and they won't be able to see each other during that time. She's reinvesting in blogging, so go and give her a hug.
- Find Joy Now is trying to keep her spirits up while taking a break from treatments and trying to figure out the next step. She has been reflecting back on her infertility and it has been a little difficult. It's hard being in limbo. Everyone is busy either doing treatments or getting ready for the baby, and JRS doesn't know quite what to do.
- Born Still's son has been hospitalized with severe RSV after a trip to Urgent Care turned into an ambulance ride. Please send your thoughts and prayers to her.
- Trying to Get Knocked Up by Another Man got 12 eggs at retrieval!
- Baby, Interrupted is scheduled for transfer on Tuesday.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- IF Optimist is recovering well from her emergency cerclage. Her doctor has hinted that after a few more weeks of bedrest she may be able to come off of it. She's asking for "any good series YOU recommend [she] order from Netflix".
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- Chezperky has been hospitalized for contractions. They don't seem to be very productive, but they're very frequent. Hopefully she'll be able to go home soon with a terbutaline pump (added to her Zofran pump) and a handful of other meds.
- Girls Seeking Gabber just found out their having a boy! Head on over to congratulate them.
- Jackie is having a difficult time as her due date approaches. She's feeling isolated and could use a little validation about how tough a compound wait (waiting to ttc + extended ttc + pregnancy) really is.
- Clare saw two pink lines!
- The Infertile Breeder got a BFP!
- Adding to the Pack saw a heartbeat!
- It's a boy for Michelle! Little baby Caden is with his new family as they await their trip from FL to PA and then ultimately to their home in Guam. Stop by and give them a hearty congratulations!
Read and Support