Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today.
- Blog Move: Homesick is moving to Learning to just BE.
- Fundraiser: Fearlessly Infertile is hosting a fundraiser for Parenthood for Me. For every $10 donated you will be entered to win a $50 gift certificate. Winner will be chosen July 20, 2010. Also, all donations made until July 19th will be matched dollar for dollar by Fearlessly Infertile herself. Her goal is to raise $1,000 so please take the time to visit her blog and make a tax deductible donation.
- Daily Update: There are currently 280 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Giveaway: Kari at Mothering My Miracle Multiples is hosting a very special Sweet and Sassy Handmade Soap Valentine's Day Giveaway. Delivered to the winner by Valentine's Day, the giveway runs until the 10th.
- Project: Wistfulgirl's World is starting a good secret pals project. Head over if you want to get involved.
- Blog Move: MeAndBaby, formerly at MeAndBaby's Blog has moved to Future Expectations. Stop over and say hi!
- Blog Move: Guera! at The Journey to 40 And Beyond has this new location.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more soon).
- It's Reproductive Jean's blogoversary on Tuesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Sunny of Sunny in Seattle is turning 30 this week. She is on complete bedrest and can't eat cake because of gestational diabetes, so she could use some extra cheer!
- Everything is Under Control is celebrating her birthday today. Go celebrate with her.
- Please abide with Jendeis as she reaches her unfulfilled due date on the 13th and the end of a 2ww several days later.
- None Today.
- Lori of Weebles Wobblog hit her 600th post with news about a piece of jewelry that celebrates the coming together of her family, proving that precious stones and milestones go together.
- Happy-go-lucky is going in for a transfer at 11:15am (CST) on 2/9. Send good wishes!
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- IF Optimist is recovering well from her emergency cerclage. Her doctor has hinted that after a few more weeks of bedrest she may be able to come off of it. She's asking for "any good series YOU recommend [she] order from Netflix".
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- None Today.
- Paul and L welcomed their baby girl Emerson into the world early yesterday morning. Go say congrats and enjoy the pictures!
- Genkicat gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl! Go wish her congratulations.
- Amy and Melissa welcomed their son, Jackson, on February 7th. Head on over and congratulate them!
Read and Support