Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Pour Away the Ocean. Processing the loss of her son, the author describes grief like a house--both a prison and a haven from the outside world. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Giveaway: Stirrup Queens is holding her annual Purim basket giveaway. Go comment on other people's blogs in order to enter a big box of cookies and candy and our maudlin family letter. And lots of great blog posts to read by clicking through the comment section.
- Television: Set your DVRs. Shelby will be on the Weekend Edition of Good Morning America on Saturday 2/13 talking about her experience with infertility.
- Project Site: A blogger writes: "FertilitySocks seems to be a fledgling blog that is trying to send FREE socks to anyone that is struggling with IF. HELLO?!? They ask for (but don't demand) donations. This is similar to the annual SITM."
- Daily Update: There are currently 280 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Blog Move: Homesick is moving to Learning to just BE.
- Fundraiser: Fearlessly Infertile is hosting a fundraiser for Parenthood for Me. For every $10 donated you will be entered to win a $50 gift certificate. Winner will be chosen July 20, 2010. Also, all donations made until July 19th will be matched dollar for dollar by Fearlessly Infertile herself. Her goal is to raise $1,000 so please take the time to visit her blog and make a tax deductible donation.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more hopefully added tomorrow).
- Sunny of Sunny in Seattle is turning 30 this week. She is on complete bedrest and can't eat cake because of gestational diabetes, so she could use some extra cheer!
- Frenchie celebrates her birthday on Wednesday and her blogoversary on Thursday!
- Vee and Max just celebrated their anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Please abide with Jendeis as she reaches her unfulfilled due date on the 13th and the end of a 2ww several days later.
- Lilly is remembering her mother who passed away unexpectedly. She could use a hug.
- None Today.
- Fearlessly Infertile is anxiously awaiting her first beta tomorrow! Please stop by and wish her the best.
- Skrambled is scheduled for defrost on Wednesday and FET on Thursday. Wish her luck!
- An Unwanted Path sure could use a hug right about now.
- Go give BigP and Me a hug after her negative.
- Bottoms Off and On the Table has twelve embryos!
- Baby, Interrupted transferred two gorgeous embryos. Keep her company during the Wait Until Beta.
- Mekate is scheduled for transfer on Wednesday. Send her your good thoughts!
- The Maybe Baby could use more than just a hug right now.
- Wishing4One has three blasts on board. Go keep her company during the wait.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- IF Optimist is recovering well from her emergency cerclage. Her doctor has hinted that after a few more weeks of bedrest she may be able to come off of it. She's asking for "any good series YOU recommend [she] order from Netflix".
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- Hold My Hope is doing a happy dance. Go wish her congratulations.
- My Pathway to Motherhood failed the first glucose test. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
Read and Support