Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Television: Shelby and Mr. Shelby will be on Good Morning America Weekend edition this Saturday discussing male factor infertility and their long road (including IVF/ICSI) to their baby boy, G. Check your local listings for times!
- Raffle: Calliope at Creating Motherhood is holding a raffle: "Sweet! A raffle for one of Mel's amazing and yummy Purim baskets is being held at Creating Motherhood. Donate to enter, donate $10 or over and get entered twice. Proceeds are going towards Michell's (Of Tales of a Batty Nurse) FET Funds and a winner will be drawn next week."
- Daily Update: There are currently 280 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Question: Somewhat Ordinary is looking for information about acupuncture and recurrent miscarriage. Her friend is seeing a TCM doc as she begins trying, but he has only practiced for 3 years and has only worked with people with diagnosed infertility as opposed to someone who gets pregnant easily, but miscarries often. She would like to continue acupuncture through the pregnancy for stress etc. If you have information, could you email Somewhat Ordinary?
- Book Club: Eva, at the Egg Drop Post, is starting a virtual book club, which will focus on adoption stories. For the month of March, The Ultimate Adoption Book Club will read The Blind Side: Evolution of A Game, by Michael Lewis. Please click here for more details.
- Raffle: Bon writes: "I am holding a raffle starting on Monday, February 15th to benefit our international adoption fund. Every Monday I will feature a new prize that you can buy tickets through our paypal button to win. Prizes range from handmade cards to spa packages! Check back every Monday to see a new raffle prize and on Sundays to see if you've won. The raffle website is here. Also if anyone would like to contribute an item or service to our adoption raffle please email me! We will keep the raffle going as long as there are items to win!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Please abide with Jendeis as she reaches her unfulfilled due date on the 13th and the end of a 2ww several days later.
- Baby Hungry is trying to make sense of losing her second pregnancy just days after she found out about it. Please go give her support.
- Developmental Delays has been asked by an expectant mom to adopt her little girl, due in May.
- On February 20th, S will be attending a baby shower for a friend whose due date is the same as the unfulfilled due date for the pregnancy she lost last August (her only-ever BFP). Please go by and give her some strategies for "keeping it together" and coping while at the shower.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- IF Optimist is recovering well from her emergency cerclage. Her doctor has hinted that after a few more weeks of bedrest she may be able to come off of it. She's asking for "any good series YOU recommend [she] order from Netflix".
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- After two separate hospital stays last week due to wonky blood pressure, Tara at Divine Secrets of the Infertility Sisterhood is on bedrest at home until the 15th when she has an induction scheduled (39 weeks).
- Anona-mom is telling people about her pregnancy now that she is 14 weeks.
- KayJay at Two Miracles to Come has had her twins. She is at home after some complications, but everyone is doing fine!
Read and Support