Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Once. Jumping off the story of the balloon boy, the author explains how she viewed the situation through the known language of grief. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Blog Moving: A Someday Mom is closing down her blog and moving to a new home. She asks you to comment on her last post to get her forwarding address. She also thanks all of us for our support over the last years.
- Blog Moving: Life Without William Henry is moving blogs to Life in Misery, oops...Missouri.
- Daily Update: There are currently 282 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more hopefully tomorrow).
- Krista's birthday was last week. It's not too late to sing her a little song.
- All Things Deb celebrated her birthday this weekend. Go sing her a little song.
- Hairy Farmer Family is celebrating a birthday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Awful But Functioning was remembering Maddy this weekend on the third anniversary of her birth and death.
- Lori's sister, Tami, lost her pregnancy at 9 weeks over the weekend (growth stopped at 7-ish weeks), and has chosen to have a natural miscarriage. There is both sadness and resilience, as many of you can imagine. Comments of support are welcome.
- Circus Princess's grandmother passed away. Send her your hugs.
- Amy at O Baby: Where Art Thou? lost her long-planned-for son, Jack Cullen, at 16 weeks. Please go give her support.
- Skrambled's FET went wonderfully. Join her as she begins the Wait Until Beta.
- Pundelina Kafoops is heartbroken over test results which are putting an end to her dreams of having another baby.
- The Painting Chef has just found out her last IVF did not work. She really could use some love right now.
- Joannah and Michael have made the difficult decision to stop all treatment for Michael's cancer. Joannah is taking time from work to be with Michael and they are calling hospice to try and make the time he has left as comfortable as possible.
- Bottoms Off and On the Table transferred three embryos. Go keep her company during the wait.
- Tales of a Batty Nurse could use a hug.
- Louise has just received some devastating news. The cancer has been found in her bones. Her prognosis is not good, but there is some hope with a new trial drug. Please stop by and give her your love, thoughts, and warm wishes as she faces the long days ahead.
- Fran is not feeling optimistic about this IVF cycle as she approaches Wednesday's beta. She could use some support.
- Anxious Mummy got a BFN after her first IUI and is struggling.
- Here We Go Again has reached her one thousandth post. Go celebrate with her. Plus, she'd like a cookie.
- After years of infertility, Becky has finally met her new baby daughter, and hopes to bring her home soon. She is in awe of the birthmother, who is making such a brave and tough decision.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- IF Optimist is having two girls.
- The Road Less Traveled just got official word she is in fact pregnant with a great first beta!
- Reproductively Speaking... got results from her second blood test today which was a super high beta but a dropped progesterone level. She is starting on progesterone suppositories tonight. The doctor was very optimistic about the treatment but this is new territory to someone who after 2 miscarriages just expects to lose the baby. Any encouragement is welcome.
- Organized Thoughts has great, doubling betas.
- After experiencing some scary bleeding this weekend, Emily went in for her 6 week ultrasound on Monday and was happily surprised with the news of twins.
- Tara from Divine Secrets of the Infertility Sisterhood was induced on the 15th. More news when she posts again.
- Melissa had a boy on February 10th and everyone is doing fine! Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support