Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Daily Update: There are currently 282 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Blog Moving: A Someday Mom is closing down her blog and moving to a new home. She asks you to comment on her last post to get her forwarding address. She also thanks all of us for our support over the last years.
- Blog Moving: Life Without William Henry is moving blogs to Life in Misery, oops...Missouri.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- None Today.
- Michele is missing Sophia on her second birthday; this loss is twice as hard, as it comes on missing Nicholas on his second birthday on Feb. 1st. Sit with her and remember her first twins who lived only a short time in this world, but live on forever in her heart.
- One year later, Developmental Delays is remembering the last week of her daughter Charlotte's life. Go abide with her.
- My Grasp at Sanity is grappling with the emotional fallout of discovering she was unexpectedly pregnant and going through a miscarriage all in less than two weeks. She could use hug.
- Life Happens When You're Making Other Plans got a BFN from this last IVF. She could really use some support and a hug right now.
- Mekate at I Can't Whistle is having a difficult week as she waits for her beta on Sunday. Please stop by if you can and give her your support.
- Are We There Yet? could use a hug right now.
- Baby, Borneo, or Bust didn't get the new job she was hoping to land. Please go give her a hug.
- Vee and Max could use a hug as they deal with some shittiness from Max's dad.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- Sell Crazy Someplace Else has a great first beta! Go wish her congratulations.
- Jackie & Christine welcomed their daughter, Isadora, on February 14! Go over and celebrate the arrival of their sweet valentine with them!
Read and Support