Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from A Woman My Age. She states it best: "I’m pretty sure part of my reluctance is that I can’t quite believe I’m a mom yet. I’ve spent so much time in pursuit of motherhood and just as much time getting used to the idea that I may never be a mother. Until the day I was." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- OT: Infertility Licks! has great Olympic photos from Vancouver.
- Blog Change: Sunny Jenny is transitioning from her anonymous blog to a new non-anonymous blog. Contact her for the link.
- Blog Change: April Gebken has changed her blog to a different blog url. If anyone wants the new one, they can email her at email@example.com.
- Daily Update: There are currently 286 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Mrs. Spock's blogoversary is next Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Parenthood for Me is celebrating her 32nd birthday!
- Baby Hungry is eating cake since it is her birthday on the 21st!
- None Today.
- Sugar Donor lost twin B two weeks ago and found out today that the other one had no heartbeat (11w3d). Will become un-pregnant on Monday. She could use all the positive thoughts possible. This is pregnancy #6. She is posting entries that she had saved until she was twelve weeks to begin posting.
- Wifey's husband has been to the doctor to investigate a lump in his testicle. He is scheduled for an ultrasound to see if it is cancer. Please send them both prayers.
- Paige would like to hear of success stories from women with a FSH that is higher than 12.
- Tales of a Batty Nurse had to cancel her FET for financial reasons. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Sweet Maredsous is PUPO with two beautiful blasts from a FET DE cycle-- she is just starting her 2WW and could probably use some happy and supportive diversion. Please stop by and say hello.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- This week marks the end of first trimester care with the RE for Minta. She is now graduating to the OB, and will officially be in the second trimester (for the first time ever) next Friday!
- Wishing4one got a positive beta of 910!
- Baby, Interrupted has a great first beta!
- Sarah has a positive beta!
- Kate got a wonderful first beta of 258. She will go in on Wednesday to see how it doubles.
- Mina got a BFP!
- None Today.
Read and Support