Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Lost Blogger: Phoebe asks, "Does anyone know what happened to Yaya Stuff's blog?" If you are Yaya or know what happened, please leave a response in the comment section below.
- Project: Wednesday is the last day to sign up for March Secret Pals at Wistfulgirl's World. If you're interested in signing up, head on over and get your name on the list.
- Activism: Head by My Bumby Journey to have a fire lit under your ass to get involved in Resolve's letter writing campaign for the Family Building Act.
- Television: Bill and Giuliana Rancic will be on the View this Thursday, speaking about infertility, along with a doctor and the Advocacy Day chairwoman, Risa.
- Fundraiser: Bon writes: "We have raised $600 so far towards our adoption! This week we are giving away a professional photography package to readers in the Indianapolis area as well as a new Vera Bradley bag! All proceeds go towards our international adoption!"
- Radio: Creating a Family on February 24: How to Choose An Egg Donor. "The world of egg donation is scary and confusing. How much information is available on potential donors, what factors are important, how do you decide? Our guest to discuss egg donation are Theresa M. Erickson, an attorney who practices exclusively in the areas of family formation, surrogacy, egg and sperm donation and embryo donation; Nancy Block, a co-founder of the Donor Network Alliance (DNA), an online service of compiling many different donor agencies with over 5,000 donors." The shows airs every Wednesday from 12:00 to 1:00 PM Eastern Time, and listeners can e-mail questions in advance or call into the show to speak directly with the guest.
- Daily Update: There are currently 288 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- OT: Infertility Licks! has great Olympic photos from Vancouver.
- Blog Change: Sunny Jenny is transitioning from her anonymous blog to a new non-anonymous blog. Contact her for the link.
- Blog Change: April Gebken has changed her blog to a different blog url. If anyone wants the new one, they can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod (male factor)
- Mrs. Spock's blogoversary is on Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Diana from Baby Twiglet is celebrating her 5th anniversary! Please go and wish her congratulations!
- Jade's birthday is on Friday the 26th.
- Still Life with Circles is celebrating one year of blogging. She wants to thank everyone for their love, support and comments.
- Three years ago, Christina and Josh took a shot of vodka, went to the courthouse and got married. Go celebrate with them with a virtual shot!
- Gemini Girl celebrated her 3rd blogoversary on Monday. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- Cyster A.C.T.'s father passed away February 19th, the same day she found out she was accepted as a student midwife. Please send her some support during this difficult time.
- Please hop over and give Lisette, who herself is only four months into grieving her daughter Sami, some additional support today as she mourns the passing of her sister-in-law Maria unexpectedly to a brain aneurysm.
- Please support A Real Life as she mourns the loss of her friend.
- Finding Her Way has been having a tough time with a lot of pregnancy announcements coming her way in the last few months. She would love some support and positive thoughts!
- Megan just learned she is not pregnant after their last and final IVF try. Their plan is to end their TTC journey. Please send her your support.
- Cats with Passports is sad to report that her sweet cat Guinness has taken a turn for the worse, and it looks like the end is near.
- BigP and Me has her IUI on Thursday. Go give her good thoughts.
- Please support Henry Street who lost her cat yesterday to cancer.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- Baby, Interrupted has rising betas!
- Stitched Up has just announced the birth of her son, Elwood. Go tell her congratulations!
Read and Support