Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Research: Dr. Licciardi has been asked by a researcher to help recruit people to participate in her infertility study- certain restrictions apply.
- Contest: Weebles Wobblog's annual limerick contest is open for submissions. May the best chick win!
- Daily Update: There are currently 288 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Activism: Head by My Bumby Journey to have a fire lit under your ass to get involved in Resolve's letter writing campaign for the Family Building Act.
- Television: Bill and Giuliana Rancic will be on the View this Thursday, speaking about infertility, along with a doctor and the Advocacy Day chairwoman, Risa.
- Fundraiser: Bon writes: "We have raised $600 so far towards our adoption! This week we are giving away a professional photography package to readers in the Indianapolis area as well as a new Vera Bradley bag! All proceeds go towards our international adoption!"
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Jade's birthday is on Friday the 26th.
- Busted Plumbing turns 30 on March 2nd! Go sing her a little song.
- David & Alyssa's Mommy is missing Alyssa on her second birthday. Please go support Nikki.
- The Shifty Shadow has vanishing pee sticks and a beta of four. Please go support her.
- Rebecca is asking those who will to pray for her and her husband. A situation has come up that could significantly change their lives, and they could use some direction and support.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. She is hoping and praying she will be okay and could use some company while she rests.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- Part of a Miracle (the GS for Expectant Duck) is on modified bedrest because of complete placenta previa.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Adding Peas to Our Pod is on bedrest due to a tear in the placenta, with scary bleeding and contractions at 23 weeks.
- Wishing4One saw two sacs.
- After several IUIs and IVFs, Jenicini has a positive test with donor eggs from her best friend, Fairyeggs, and a great first beta (325!)!
- Keisha at The Long Journey is awaiting results of an amniocentesis. Prayers/good thoughts are appreciated.
- Reproductively Speaking... has unexplained bleeding at 6 weeks and is taking it easy, but all still looked well with the pregnancy.
- None Today.
Read and Support