Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None Today.
- Password Protected: Care from 3 Munchkins and a Mom is going password-protected. You can contact her via email.
- Daily Update: There are currently 291 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Giveaway: The Babbling Bitter Bitch writes: "I am giving away 2 infertility books. The first people to leave a comment and email the address to firstname.lastname@example.org will get them. 1 book per person. To see them go to my blog."
- Activism: Those of you who live in Kansas please check out Rebecca's blog for critical information regarding infertility treatment in the state & a dangerous bill that has been introduced requiring government surveillance of infertility treatment. PLEASE take political action...all the info you need is posted on the blog!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Christina is celebrating her birthday on Saturday, the 13th. Go sing her a little song.
- Elizabeth at Project Progeny is celebrating her birthday on March 12. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- You Just Never Know Where Hope Might Take Ya marked her FIVE years of blogging! Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Rachel has reached her 100th post today and 50 followers. Show her lots of love!
- Ines has just been told that for health reasons she won't be able to have any more children. She is dealing with the loss of hope and could do with some support.
- My Herstory's mom has had a rough run this week with her illness and she could use some support.
- Ms. J is having some postpartum issues and had a horrible anti-adoption/anti-therapy for PPD comment posted on her blog. She is having a really hard time and could use some support from this community.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now back home from the hospital, although she is still on full bedrest.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Mijke is out of the hospital and back at home on bedrest, hoping to hold off labor a while longer.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Lucy is officially in her third trimester and passed her GTT.
- Reproductively Speaking... just got news that her progesterone levels are down again despite being on progesterone suppositories for nearly a month. The doctor said it could just be a fluctuation but it could also be a bad sign. They are increasing her dose and keeping their fingers crossed. She's nine weeks along and could use some encouragement.
- Once Upon A Time delivered her twins today at just over 37 weeks! Go wish her congratulations.
- Mijke gave birth to a son. Pictures to follow soon. Go wish her congratulations.
- My Resurfacing's baby girl arrived safely into this life on March 8. Go wish her a congratulations.
- Callie gave birth to a son on March 3. The baby is about to have heart surgery and they would appreciate your prayers and congratulations on the birth.
- Nicole at All Grown Up was chosen by Tulip's birth parents to become Tulip's mum. Go give your good thoughts to everyone in the triad.
Read and Support