Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Blog Closing: Flicka, who is one of the first bloggers I ever read when I entered the ALI community, is closing Silver Lining. Please head over and say goodbye.
- Business: Calliope at Creating Motherhood writes: "Forgive this total shameless plug, but new pre-Fab headers are ready to spruce up your blog for spring! Update your blogs look with something fresh and fun."
- Raffle: Bon over at I Can Haz Bebe? is offering a giveaway of Vera Bradley and custom greeting cards this week to benefit their international adoption fund! Check it out!
- Advice: A blog reader (but non-blog-writer) is now 6 weeks pregnant with twins after a 5day blast FET. She has a bicornuate uterus and BOTH gestational sacs are in the same horn. She is looking for anyone that has had a successful (i.e. nearly term) pregnancy with twins in the same horn of a bicornuate uterus? You can leave a message for her in the comment section below.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Life, Love & the Pursuit of a Family (unexplained IF)
- Journeywoman is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Future Expectations is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Mama Wannabe is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Tina is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday (though it has been way too long since she has updated).
- Managing the Sweetness Within is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- S of Misconceptions About Conception celebrated her 39th birthday on Sunday. Please stop by and wish her well as she embarks on her last year as part of the Under 40 crowd.
- My Stories celebrated her birthday over the weekend. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Next Thursday marks the date that Busted lost the Doodles. Please give her a lot of support.
- Ann is having a protracted miscarriage, while dealing other health issues and looking after a toddler, and doing it all with immense courage and wit. Go and tell her how amazing she is.
- Gorillabuns is grieving the death of her 3 month old son last year, and has recently had some bad news regarding her fertility.
- On Wings of Hope lost her beloved dog Molly this week. She could use a hug.
- Katie had a lumpectomy on Friday. Hold her hand while she waits for the biopsy results.
- OnceIWas is going in for her first IUI on Monday and is super nervous! She could use some support, and maybe some success stories!
- Lisa at Infertile Ground is doing okay but wondering how long it will take to fully adjust to her post-TTC (with no kids to show for it) life.
- Sonja is 19 weeks with quads! Her cervix is not cooperating and she is having some congractions. She has been hospitalized. When she is released she will be on strict bedrest. The goal is for her to get to 27 weeks. She could use some support as she is pretty scared right now.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now back home from the hospital, although she is still on full bedrest.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Kacy got a first beta of 144 but is worried because of similar symptoms from previous losses. She could use some good thoughts.
- A New Dawn got two pink lines after this latest IVF!
- Emily's NT scan went well.
- Infertility and Me is waiting for tomorrow's beta results to see if they doubled.
- Breeder Beware gave birth to a boy, Peter. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support