Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Good Site: Graham's Foundation was founded by Nick Hall to supports parents of micropreemie babies. The foundation honors his daughter, Reece, and memorializes his son, Graham, who were born at 25 weeks. You can go there to request a care package or to get involved in supporting parents of micropreemie babies.
- Study: If you have endometriosis and are interested in participating in a study, babyinterrupted has posted a link to the study website. The goal is to identify genetic markers which would help develop a test to diagnose endometriosis without surgery. The study does not pay, but involves minimal time and effort.
- Blog Closing: Due to privacy concerns, Trying to Bake a Cookie is closing her blog. Go and wish her well.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Blog Closing: Flicka, who is one of the first bloggers I ever read when I entered the ALI community, is closing Silver Lining. Please head over and say goodbye.
- Business: Calliope at Creating Motherhood writes: "Forgive this total shameless plug, but new pre-Fab headers are ready to spruce up your blog for spring! Update your blogs look with something fresh and fun."
- Raffle: Bon over at I Can Haz Bebe? is offering a giveaway of Vera Bradley and custom greeting cards this week to benefit their international adoption fund! Check it out!
- Advice: A blog reader (but non-blog-writer) is now 6 weeks pregnant with twins after a 5day blast FET. She has a bicornuate uterus and BOTH gestational sacs are in the same horn. She is looking for anyone that has had a successful (i.e. nearly term) pregnancy with twins in the same horn of a bicornuate uterus? You can leave a message for her in the comment section below.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Future Expectations is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Mama Wannabe is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Tina is celebrating her blogoversary on Wednesday (though it has been way too long since she has updated).
- Managing the Sweetness Within is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Letting it Out celebrated her 2nd blogoversary this weekend.
- We missed Tash's birthday last week, but it's not too late to swing by and sing her a little song.
- Baby, Borneo, or Bust celebrated her blogoversary on Monday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Next Thursday marks the date that Busted lost the Doodles. Please give her a lot of support.
- Meggomae is remembering her miscarried baby, Sophie, who she lost one year ago. Please swing by and give her a virtual hug.
- Wednesday is the one year anniversary of DIJ’s death. Please give Waiting in Sunshine a lot of support and love.
- Twangypearl's doctor couldn't find the heartbeat. The baby died around 10 weeks. Please go over and give her a lot of support.
- Beth lost her MIL. Please go give the family support.
- Amanda at Manana Banana is having an ectopic after a poor start but increasingly good looking betas. It's her last ever cycle. Please give her some support.
- Stacey is still dealing with her failed IVF cycle and could use a hug.
- The ladies at The Ultimate Gift experienced another BFN this month after 2 long years of trying. They could use some support while they try to figure out what to do next.
- Isn't It Pretty To Think So?'s husband has just left her. Please go give her support.
- Life and Love in the Petri Dish attempted to add six frozen embryos to their fresh IVF #6 for chromosomal testing and just found out that all of their frozen embryos did not survive after being thawed. Join them as they wait to see if any of the fresh embryos are chromosomally normal.
- Please give Sarah from Auntie Sissy some support as she deals with another negative cycle and feels very alone.
- Una Loca Trying Again is bloated and uncomfortably awaiting retrieval and transfer, with lots of questions and some concern about the many but small follies.
- The Baby Race just found out her first IUI is canceled. She could really use some support right now!
- Baby On Mind has learned that her remaining embryos are arresting, and she will likely have nothing to transfer. Hold her hand as she figures out the next steps.
- This is an incredibly hard week for Stacey. Please go over and give her love.
- Rememberella needs love right now. She has left her husband and needs our support and shoulder to cry on.
- Idgie Could use some support right now.
- Sonja is 19 weeks with quads! Her cervix is not cooperating and she is having some congractions. She has been hospitalized. When she is released she will be on strict bedrest. The goal is for her to get to 27 weeks. She could use some support as she is pretty scared right now.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now back home from the hospital, although she is still on full bedrest.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Our Own Creation is having a girl!
- Mrs. Gamgee has had several positive hpts, and is waiting for a beta test.
- Slightly Cosmopolitan is pregnant!
- Carrie & MJ saw that little flicker of a beating heart on their first ultrasound! Go breathe a sigh of relief with them.
- Caro got to see one beautiful heartbeat!
- Astral is pregnant and she also has OHSS. Please give her support and congratulations.
- Hope In Virginia gave birth to a daughter, Emma, on March 20. Go wish her congratulations.
- The Young And The Infertile has given birth to a healthy baby boy! Go wish her congratulations.
- Ya Chun and Triple S have announced the birth of their daughter Beatriz, born alive and warm and healthy. Go wish them congratulations.
- Mijke gave birth to a son, Joris, on March 4. After some initial difficulties everyone is home now and doing well. Go wish her congratulations.
- Kate of Impatiently Waiting gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! Swing by and send her your congrats!
Read and Support