Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Blog Announcement: Coffeegrl writes: "I'm in the process of migrating my blog and having some issues with Blogger. Stay tuned..."
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Good Site: Graham's Foundation was founded by Nick Hall to supports parents of micropreemie babies. The foundation honors his daughter, Reece, and memorializes his son, Graham, who were born at 25 weeks. You can go there to request a care package or to get involved in supporting parents of micropreemie babies.
- Study: If you have endometriosis and are interested in participating in a study, babyinterrupted has posted a link to the study website. The goal is to identify genetic markers which would help develop a test to diagnose endometriosis without surgery. The study does not pay, but involves minimal time and effort.
- Blog Closing: Due to privacy concerns, Trying to Bake a Cookie is closing her blog. Go and wish her well.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Managing the Sweetness Within is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Project Progeny's 10th wedding anniversary is Thursday! Go wish her congratulations.
- John and Jade of Putting the Fun in Infertility are celebrating their 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday! Wish them congratulations.
- Thursday marks the date that Busted lost the Doodles. Please give her a lot of support.
- Bumpy Road to Motherhood is remembering her miscarriage, one year later. She would appreciate prayers.
- None Today.
- Trish at Living, Loving, Giving (Niobe's surrogate) is defending her dissertation tomorrow (Thursday). Wish her luck!
- Tara is having a rough time as one thing piles up on top of another. Give her a hug.
- Jess is feeling pretty low and wondering if her case is without hope, after 4 years and now docs throwing around terms like "poor egg quality." She just started on Metformin and is preparing to start a new IVF with a new doc after 1 failed and 1 canceled IVF.
- Hillary is nearing the end of her 2ww and tests Thursday night. Go hold her hand and cross your fingers with her.
- Sonja is 19 weeks with quads! Her cervix is not cooperating and she is having some congractions. She has been hospitalized. When she is released she will be on strict bedrest. The goal is for her to get to 27 weeks. She could use some support as she is pretty scared right now.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now back home from the hospital, although she is still on full bedrest.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- None Today.
- None Today.
Read and Support