Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Project: At Wistfulgirl's World, Friday is that last day to sign up for April Secret Pals! Head on over and sign up!
- Project: Oneofhismoms has posted a handy 2ww advent calendar! If you are going through your own 2ww and are looking for some fun links to pass the time, you may want to bookmark this one.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Blog Announcement: Coffeegrl writes: "I'm in the process of migrating my blog and having some issues with Blogger. Stay tuned..."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- John and Jade of Putting the Fun in Infertility are celebrating their 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday! Wish them congratulations.
- Just What I Always Wanted turned 36. Go celebrate with her.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Please stop by and give Linda some extra love. Her 5 day transfer was canceled on Wednesday when both of her embryos arrested. As she puts it, "I feel like I'm literally bloated with pain from this ceaseless cycling and failing."
- Tam's GIFT went well. Keep her company as she waits for fertilization results and begins the long Wait Until Beta.
- Katie's biopsy results: benign! Go and breathe a sigh of relief with her.
- Amy had her first embryo transfer yesterday. Please go wish her a relaxing and stress free 2WW.
- Journeywoman is having a rough time at work and can use a few hugs.
- Sonja is 19 weeks with quads! Her cervix is not cooperating and she is having some congractions. She has been hospitalized. When she is released she will be on strict bedrest. The goal is for her to get to 27 weeks. She could use some support as she is pretty scared right now.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now back home from the hospital, although she is still on full bedrest.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Though IF Crossroads had originally been told it was a boy, they have now been told that they're having a girl.
- A Little Sweetness saw the heartbeat!
- To Walk With God is Gracious is letting the cat out of the bag--she is expecting her second child.
- The Family O welcomed their daughter on March 11th. Stop by and congratulate them!
Read and Support