Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Question: Mybumpyjourney is in charge of a baby shower and is looking for some cute boy themed invites. Mom-to-be is using the BRU crib set "Mosaic Transport" She is clueless and realized she would like to support another IF sister if one has an online business that sells these things.
- Question: No Longer Broken asks: "My sister in law just got a FSH diagnoses of 79.5. Does she have any hope?"
- Advice: Fran would appreciate hearing from anyone who has dealt with Asherman's Syndrome.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Twists in the Road (old blogger, new digs; single parent by choice)
- Musings of a Hormonal Egg Basket (IUI/IVF)
- Going For It (azoospermia; CBAVD)
- My (Hopeful) Journey to Motherhood - Single Style (family building while single)
- Fertility Resilience (other side of the stirrups)
- Infertile Follies (general IF)
- Everyday Stranger is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Idgie is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Mary is also celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Long Distance Infertility is celebrating her birthday on Friday too. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Another Friday birthday--Refund on these Ovaries (who is now invite only). Please leave her birthday wishes below.
- Mary will be remembering her twins on March 31st on the anniversary of what should have been their due date. Please give her a lot of support. While she doesn't have a blog, she has been a regular at the Virtual Lushary for years and you can leave her messages in the comment section below and she'll look for them here.
- Amanda is remembering Noah on the 2 year anniversary of the loss. Please give her support.
- None Today.
- Infertility Causes Drama could use a hug.
- Hillary's HPT was negative, and she has her beta today to confirm. Go give her a hug and some kind words.
- Amanda at What the IVF? is in the 2ww with one embryo on board after FET. Go and wish her luck!
- Jenn's dog was hit by a car and killed today. She could use some support and hugs.
- Circus Princess is scheduled for transfer on Tuesday. Wish her luck!
- Gracie In Brooklyn got a BFN. Go join her for a beer as she drowns her sorrows.
- Eileen is back in the hospital due to a resistant staph infection in her hand and now pneumonia! Fortunately, the babies are doing fine. Please go keep her company while she recovers.
- Sara goes in at the end of the month for her hysterectomy. Please stop by her blog and offer her hugs, prayers, and thoughts and she prepares for this surgery. Also, please say a prayer that it leaves her pain free. After her surgery and recovery, she and her husband will begin the foster-to-adopt process after becoming approved.
- Una Loca Trying Again has landed in the ER due to OHSS after retrieval.
- Sonja is 19 weeks with quads! Her cervix is not cooperating and she is having some congractions. She has been hospitalized. When she is released she will be on strict bedrest. The goal is for her to get to 27 weeks. She could use some support as she is pretty scared right now.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now back home from the hospital, although she is still on full bedrest.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Astral is suffering with some serious OHSS, but the good news is she has 3 beautifully doubling betas to show for it!
- Cats with Passports is carrying a girl!
- On the one-year anniversary of her D&C, I.V.Effed got to see two gestational sacs - one with a yolk visible, the other not. She goes back next Thursday for another look - give her support during this anxiety-filled week!
- BB had her c-section. More news when she posts again.
Read and Support