Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Resolve: If you live in the Atlanta area, Resolve is holding a conference May 1st. Click here for more details.
- Blogging Question: WiseGuy would like to ask those bloggers who have invite-only blogs that if you were to send requests to say, 20 people including me, will you be notified by Blogger as to how many people have accepted the invitation? I have had to de-list my blogs from my profile, because I followed through an 'invite' from a student. If she would not have come to know that I did click on the link and accept, maybe I can list the blogs again? Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
- Book: Check out Knocked Up, Knocked Down: Postcards of Miscarriage and Misadventure from the Brink of Parenthood. This darkly humorous memoir of pregnancy loss is Knocked-Up-Knocked-Down blogger Monica Murphy LeMoine's first book.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- O Small You (donor egg, over 35 and TTC)
- Pull Up Your Potty Seat... (secondary IF)
- Spermination Station (donor embryo)
- Watching my Wait (domestic adoption)
- Alana-isms is celebrating her birthday next Tuesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Next Friday is Heather's anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Cotton Socks celebrated her birthday on Sunday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- On Monday, Natalie will be remembering Devin's unfulfilled due date. Please go over and give her support.
- The Root of All Evel is experiencing a miscarriage. Please go sit with her.
- Adventures in Infertility Land just found out that at 15 weeks that her baby has a fatal condition called body stalk anomaly. Please give her a lot of support.
- Baby OCD is having a rough time with her IVF cycle. She's got a large cyst that is eating up most of her meds, therefore she hasn't gotten the same follicle response as she had with previous cycles. Please got give her some support!
- Sara over at Life Goes On is recovering from her total hysterectomy at home, and is doing well. She is still sore and on pain meds, but is on the road to recovery, while mourning the loss of her uterus and ovaries. Please give her some words of encouragement as she faces the next stages, recovery from surgery, and building her family through foster/adoption.
- Addition Problems got married again this weekend! Go over to their blog and throw some virtual rose petals at the happy couple.
- First Comes Love had the IUI of Love on Friday. Keep her company as she begins the Wait Until Beta.
- There's A Baby At The End of This, Right? is in the hospital with pancreatitis caused by her gall bladder. The baby is fine, but she could use some good thoughts!
- Sonja is 19 weeks with quads! Her cervix is not cooperating and she is having some congractions. She has been hospitalized. When she is released she will be on strict bedrest. The goal is for her to get to 27 weeks. She could use some support as she is pretty scared right now.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- CD and SP are watching their betas climb. Go celebrate with them!
- Still Life with Circles gave birth to Thor on April 1st. Go over to see a picture and offer congratulations.
- Lilly just gave birth to a beautiful little girl! Swing by and wish her congrats!
Read and Support