Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Resolve: If you live in the Atlanta area, Resolve is holding a conference May 1st. Click here for more details.
- Blogging Question: WiseGuy would like to ask those bloggers who have invite-only blogs that if you were to send requests to say, 20 people including me, will you be notified by Blogger as to how many people have accepted the invitation? I have had to de-list my blogs from my profile, because I followed through an 'invite' from a student. If she would not have come to know that I did click on the link and accept, maybe I can list the blogs again? Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
- Book: Check out Knocked Up, Knocked Down: Postcards of Miscarriage and Misadventure from the Brink of Parenthood. This darkly humorous memoir of pregnancy loss is Knocked-Up-Knocked-Down blogger Monica Murphy LeMoine's first book.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Next Friday is Heather's anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Adopting1Soon is turning 40. Go wish her happy birthday.
- Dani is remembering Walker on his fourth birthday.
- K at Waiting for Sunflower will be remembering her first miscarriage Tuesday, April 13.
- Clare just found out the devastating news that her baby died. Please, please, please go flood her with love & support.
- Brandy got a BFP from their first FET with a low first beta, but she miscarried yesterday. Please go and comfort her.
- Amy's first IVF came back negative today. She needs a hug and then sushi.
- Trinity at Three is a Magic Number triggered Sunday night for her ER on Tuesday morning. This is her first IVF cycle and she could use some good mojo sent her way.
- Bunny is having a myomectomy in two weeks and is looking for people who have had this surgery and then successfully conceived. If you've got a success story to share, please go over to her blog.
- Write, Baby, Repeat just learned that she will almost definitely need to use donor eggs in order to get pregnant, and she could use your support, as well as advice from anyone who's gone down the donor egg path.
- After 11 years of ttc & 7 miscarriages, Rach has decided enough is enough and her and Bikerman are resigned to living a life sprogfree. While she knows it's the right decision, she could use some support while her heart comes round to the decision.
- After two miscarriages and two years of infertility, Sarah is scheduled for her first IUI on Thursday morning. Go wait with her during the 2ww.
- Sonja is 22w6days with a cervix that went from 1.9 to 1.5 but no dilation. She is self imposing new restrictions on her own bedrest such as more days in between showers and no stairs for a while.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- None Today.
- It's a girl! Niobe's daughter was born today via her surrogate, Trish! Go over and wish all of them congratulations.
Read and Support