Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Project: Resolve and Stirrup Queens (hey, that's me!) has kicked off Project IF. Click over to read more and participate.
- Project: Fran's charity, Ectopic Pregnancy Ireland, is getting off the ground! Go and congratulate her.
- Raffle: This week, Bon is raffling off custom calligraphy and photo cards to help raise money for their international adoption! Please stop by or help spread the word!
- Giveaway: Kristin of Dragondreamer's Lair is hosting a giveaway of Mel's book, Navigating The Land of IF. The book is being supplied by Jen from Navigating the Waters of Infertility & Beyond and she would like the book to go to someone starting their IF journey. Even if you've been traveling this road a long time, you can still enter to win the book for a friend. Drop by and plead your case.
- Free Coupon: Ya Chun has two ViaCord coupons that expire soon. Head to her blog if you need one.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Friday is Heather's anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Yesterday was Katie's birthday, and she could use some company.
- K at Waiting for Sunflower will be remembering her first miscarriage Tuesday, April 13.
- Broken but Blessed are remembering AJ on his third birthday. Please go remember with them.
- Natalie is remembering Devin on his due date. Please go sit with her.
- Little Footprints is remembering Maddie on her nine month birthday.
- Adventures in Infertility Land just had a D&C at 15 weeks after finding out that Baby Hurricane had zero chance of survival.
- Send some love to Clare. She just found out her 8-week old baby no longer has a heartbeat and she will be miscarrying.
- Puffer is 11 weeks post-partum with twins and just learned she will need a D&C to remove a blood clot. She's understandably down about it and could use some support.
- Pcostory and azoowho will be going in for their fourth dIUI in the morning with high hopes that this will be "the one". Please send them some good vibes and sit with them during the 2ww.
- Circus Princess's husband has shocked her with the news that he no longer wants to pursue fertility treatments. She could use a lot of support.
- Mo and Will received their microarray results and found out they have three chromosomally normal blastocysts from IVF #6!!! Go over and join them as they celebrate this unexpected news.
- Tbean & S are heartbroken after receiving a disappointing fertilization report. Please go offer your support.
- Geohde can use a million hugs right now- she just asked her husband for a divorce.
- Jenn is going in for an FET with her remaining embryos. Please go over and wish her luck!
- Sonja is 22w6days with a cervix that went from 1.9 to 1.5 but no dilation. She is self imposing new restrictions on her own bedrest such as more days in between showers and no stairs for a while.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Carrie just scheduled her C-section for this Sunday. Go wish her good luck!
- September 29 is 11 weeks pregnant!
- Holly's third beta tripled!
- Astrid found out at her 20 week ultrasound that her baby has a cyst in the brain. She is very concerned about what this means and could use some advice and/or support.
- The Baby Chase had her twins! Go over to her blog to meet Gretchen and Dexter and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support