Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Book: If you live in Seattle, you are invited to Monica's book launch party on April 28th at 7:00pm!
- Blogger Missing: A blogger asks, "Anyone heard from Eileen lately? She hasn't posted in 2wks which is not like her at all & her last post she was in the hospital...her followers are getting worried. If anyone has reassuring news that she's alright please update us!
- Question: Mybumpyjourney's husband has his TESE coming up May13th. He is getting scared, and wants her to ask the IF community (yeah!! He is reaching out) if any guys with a normal FSH showed no sperm on their TESE?
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Crazy Pills for Her, Vitamin C for Me (elusive male point-of-view)
- Life in the Infertile Lane (over 35 and TTC)
- MMCC - IF Only (general IF)
- Missing Twins Loving Gabe's birthday was on the 10th. Please go over and sing her a little song--a hard birthday on a hard year.
- Jess just celebrated her birthday. Go sing her a little song.
- Miss Tori celebrated her second blogoversary on Sunday. Go over and join her as she reflects on the last two years.
- I Won't Fear Love is celebrating her blogoversary on Monday. Go wish her congratulations.
- They Grow in Your Heart is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- The Butchino Family is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- The Braces Bunch anniversary is this Saturday. Go celebrate sisterhood and friendship via snail mail.
- Missing Twins Loving Gabe is remembering her twins, Amelia and Alexander, on April 14th, their unfulfilled due date. Please go over and give her a lot of support.
- Our Box of Rain is remembering her unfulfilled due date on Tuesday. Please give her support.
- N at Two Hot Mamas will be remembering her brother on Thursday. Please flood her with love.
- JuliaS will be remembering Lily on Friday, who she lost in 2002. Please give her love.
- Everything is Under Control has lost the baby at twenty weeks. Please go over to her blog and wrap her in support.
- Katt has just suffered her second etopic pregnancy and could use some words of encouragement.
- My Herstory's mother died after long battle with cancer on the 8th. Please go give her support.
- Trinity at Three is a Magic Number just had her transfer for IVF#1 and could use some support.
- Erika just found out she has OHSS after receiving a BFN on her final IUI/Injects cycle before pursuing IVF. She's on a cycle break right now but could use a big hug.
- Tam is experiencing a most horrendous day after years of courageous effort that has yielded no positive results.
- Jen is back in the hospital again with spotting and pre-term labor at 32 weeks pregnant. This is her second overnight stay in one week. She could use some company right now.
- Sonja is 22w6days with a cervix that went from 1.9 to 1.5 but no dilation. She is self imposing new restrictions on her own bedrest such as more days in between showers and no stairs for a while.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Cyndi was surprised to learn that instead of carrying two boys as a previous ultrasound said, she is in fact carrying a boy and a girl!
- Littlest True Blue just got her beta results back and found out she is pregnant after her third cycle on injects and first with an IUI!
- Noelle just had a scary ultrasound at 19w2d. The baby has a short femur and is measuring behind. She was also diagnosed with complete placenta previa. She needs some support and love right now. Please head over and be with her as she struggles with this news.
- Go celebrate with Lara. She has finally completed her "scary" checklist and is believing her baby Bug will be a take home baby!
- After months of bedrest, Sunny is the proud new mama of two beautiful baby boys! Swing by and wish her congrats!
Read and Support