Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Off-Topic Heads-Up: if you want to attend the parties at BlogHer 2010 in New York (not the ALI meet-up; I'm talking about the parties at BlogHer), you need to register for each one. They are very strict with the final guest list, though every party is free and open to everyone with a BlogHer ticket. Click here to see the list of parties and sign up.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Book: If you live in Seattle, you are invited to Monica's book launch party on April 28th at 7:00pm!
- Blogger Missing: A blogger asks, "Anyone heard from Eileen lately? She hasn't posted in 2wks which is not like her at all & her last post she was in the hospital...her followers are getting worried. If anyone has reassuring news that she's alright please update us!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- They Grow in Your Heart is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- The Butchino Family is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- The Braces Bunch anniversary is this Saturday. Go celebrate sisterhood and friendship via snail mail.
- Stacie's third blogoversary is on Thursday the 15th. Stop by and celebrate with her!
- Missing Twins Loving Gabe is remembering her twins, Amelia and Alexander, on April 14th, their unfulfilled due date. Please go over and give her a lot of support.
- Our Box of Rain is remembering her unfulfilled due date on Tuesday. Please give her support.
- N at Two Hot Mamas will be remembering her brother on Thursday. Please flood her with love.
- JuliaS will be remembering Lily on Friday, who she lost in 2002. Please give her love.
- Sarah will remember her sea turtle on it's unfulfilled due date of April 14th 2010- all the while anticipating the results of her IUI.
- Kelly has just begun the painful process of having her fourth miscarriage. Please give her support.
- Please give K and T loads of support. Their daughter, Iris, is still in the NICU and will be having open heart surgery on April 12.
- Please stop by and give Maya some love. She just got a negative from her FET.
- Stop by and give Eileen some support. She had a terrible experience from a PICC line insertion, which caused surgery on her arm and leaving work on disability. Now she's in a lot of pain, with numbness in her fingers and physical therapy in her future for at least a year.
- Jen is back in the hospital again with spotting and pre-term labor at 32 weeks pregnant. This is her second overnight stay in one week. She could use some company right now.
- Sonja is 22w6days with a cervix that went from 1.9 to 1.5 but no dilation. She is self imposing new restrictions on her own bedrest such as more days in between showers and no stairs for a while.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- It's a boy and a girl for Eileen!
- Dawn saw two little heartbeats today! Baby A is measuring right on track, but things are still undecided on the 2nd baby who is measuring quite a bit behind.
- None Today.
Read and Support