Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Off-Topic Heads-Up: if you want to attend the parties at BlogHer 2010 in New York (not the ALI meet-up; I'm talking about the parties at BlogHer), you need to register for each one. They are very strict with the final guest list, though every party is free and open to everyone with a BlogHer ticket. Click here to see the list of parties and sign up.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- They Grow in Your Heart is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- The Butchino Family is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- The Braces Bunch anniversary is this Saturday. Go celebrate sisterhood and friendship via snail mail.
- Stacie's third blogoversary is on Thursday the 15th. Stop by and celebrate with her!
- Hannah's birthday is Thursday. Be sure to stop by and give her a hug and wish her a happy birthday!
- Missing Drew is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Missing Twins Loving Gabe is remembering her twins, Amelia and Alexander, on April 14th, their unfulfilled due date. Please go over and give her a lot of support.
- N at Two Hot Mamas will be remembering her brother on Thursday. Please flood her with love.
- JuliaS will be remembering Lily on Friday, who she lost in 2002. Please give her love.
- Sarah will remember her sea turtle on it's unfulfilled due date of April 14th 2010- all the while anticipating the results of her IUI.
- Dawn lost her father-in-law on April 12th after a lengthy illness.
- Katie is 18 weeks pregnant with IVF triplets and just got some very scary news about her son who probably will not survive the pregnancy.
- Heather of In This Storm has an adopted embryo FET coming up on April 19th. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!
- Parenthood for Me celebrates the success of the 1st annual Family-Building Dinner and Silent Auction. Nearly $7000 raised for their endowment. First grants being awarded in June. Check ALI's table sponsorship sign at the event!
- All of Jessica's embryos are doing well as of day 3, and she's scheduled for transfer on Thursday. Wish her luck!
- After some drama, Peaches's transfer went well. Wish her well as she enters the Wait Until Beta.
- Jen is back in the hospital again with spotting and pre-term labor at 32 weeks pregnant. This is her second overnight stay in one week. She could use some company right now.
- Sonja is 22w6days with a cervix that went from 1.9 to 1.5 but no dilation. She is self imposing new restrictions on her own bedrest such as more days in between showers and no stairs for a while.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Astral is pregnant with twins!
- After a heartbreaking miscarriage late last year, Myndi at Tenaciously Trying to Conceive just got a positive. Please swing by and wish her congrats!
- Living in the Garden of Roses gave birth to a girl, Nadine. Go wish her congratulations.
- Funsize has welcomed her second son in the world, Cooper, little brother to Collin. Go and wish them well!
- Infertility, Yoga, and Chocolate welcomed baby Max on April 2nd. Go wish her congratulations.
- Tootertotz is scheduled for her C-section this afternoon to welcome her new little boy. More details when she posts.
Read and Support