Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Help a Blogger: Epic Fail has a post up right now explaining what she needs from us, but she is collecting stories as she fights her insurance company in trying to get them to cover even things that are commonplace during a delivery (such as examining the placenta) that they are refusing to cover from the delivery of her son, Joel, who was born still. Their reason for not covering the charges is that "none of it 'would protect or enhance any current person on the policy'."
- Give a Quote: Erica is writing an article on the emotional effects of miscarriage for The Examiner. She is looking for a few quotes (or thoughts not to be published in your name) from those who have experience and would be willing to explain why miscarriage is so difficult. This can include a lack of response from friends and family or any insensitivity experienced by health care providers, etc. Deadline for the article is April 18, 2010. Email her at info (at) parenthoodforme.org.
- Cool: Rachel from Fertility Musings has created a new tool for bloggers. Go give her support with her new project.
- Question: Miriam wants to know who has just started the adoption process and what's it like? She's looking for other bloggers who are just starting or have recently started the adoption process. She welcomes domestic, international, and foster-to-adopt suggestions.
- Question: Duck writes: "I'm seeking advice from the blog-o-sphere about the possible birth of our twins via GS. Currently Twin A is head down and Twin B is almost half a pound larger and is butt down. Would like people's experiences/opinions regarding a vaginal birth (attempting to move twin B to the correct position once twin A is born). Experiences and opinions (positive and negative) are welcomed."
- Blog Change: Sara over at Life Goes On has changed up her blog, including her url.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- The Butchino Family is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- The Braces Bunch anniversary is this Saturday. Go celebrate sisterhood and friendship via snail mail.
- Stacie's birthday is on Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- Bloorb is celebrating her blogoversary on Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- Hannah is contemplative for her birthday on Thursday. Go wish her a happy birthday as she ponders another year.
- Hopeful just turned 38. Go wish her happy birthday.
- I Won't Fear Love is celebrating her blogoversary!
- Mrs. Gamgee celebrated her anniversary on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- JuliaS will be remembering Lily on Friday, who she lost in 2002. Please give her love.
- Four of a Kind are celebrating Molly's life on Saturday, April 17 on the 2nd anniversary of her birth/death. Please hold them close in your thoughts and prayers and remember their baby girl at this bittersweet time.
- My Grasp at Sanity is remembering the unfulfilled due date today.
- Lindsay at It Takes Just One received the devastating news on April 2nd that her daughter's heart was no longer beating at 28 weeks. She delivered her beautiful daughter, Sophia Maria, on April 3rd. Please go and surround her with love.
- April got a negative beta on her first IVF and is having a hard time. She also wants to know if anyone has used the over the counter supplement DHEA to help with Dimished Ovarian Reserve.
- Julia got some not great news at her sonogram and will have a second HSG dye test tomorrow to see if her tubes are blocked. Go hold her hand as she waits for answers.
- Rachel's father is in the hospital for double-bypass surgery. Please go support her.
- Knocked Up, Knocked Down is closing down her blog. Go say goodbye.
- My Grasp at Sanity is nearing the end of the wait until beta. Go keep her company before she tests.
- Giving POF the PFO had her first IUI today. Go wish her luck with the wait.
- At the Crossroads of Infertility started her first Clomid pill today. Go give her good thoughts.
- Jill had 10 eggs retrieved yesterday for her 1st IVF after years of IF surgeries and treatments. Go over and send her some love and hope for this cycle to be the one!
- Please go over and cheer on Serenity as she trains for her half-marathon next weekend. Let her know that while she runs, she has the entire blogosphere cheering her towards the finish line.
- Please go give Getting There a hug.
- Dear Rowan has her FET on Monday. Go give her good thoughts.
- Melissa just received a 0.7 on her beta after her first IVF cycle. She is feeling understandably upset and angry. Please go give her a hug.
- TasIVFer is going in for retrieval. Go give her good thoughts.
- Katie is scheduled for IUI on Friday. Wish her luck!
- First Comes Love got a BFN, and she's not sure where to go from here.
- Peaches transferred two embryos on Tuesday. Wish her luck as she enters the Wait.
- Tears Are For Babies is really struggling, with yet another BFN in the midst of many pregnancies and new babies, and could really use a hug.
- Jen is back in the hospital again with spotting and pre-term labor at 32 weeks pregnant. This is her second overnight stay in one week. She could use some company right now.
- Sonja has reached 24 weeks with her quads! She had a negative Ffn test last week and is still holding strong on bedrest.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Tenactiously TTC had great betas.
- Noelle just found out that her baby girl is measuring behind in some areas. Please bring her some love and support.
- Jess gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support