Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- New Site: Grieve Out Loud is a new support group for those who have experienced loss. The site was created by a group of bloggers. Please go over and give and take support.
- Meet-Up: Baby On Mind is looking to meet up with other fellow IFers in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Twin Cities area. A last minute lunch get together has been planned for next Tuesday, April 20th. If interested in joining her and another IFer for lunch, or other future get togethers, please email her at BabyOnMind@gmail.com.
- Password-Protected: My Life In Stirrups writes: "I have to go private, so anyone who wants to continue to follow needs to shoot me an email, address located on the blog."
- Fundraiser: Becky is raising funds to buy Braden a special needs stroller. Please go over and contribute if you can.
- Fundraiser: PCOStory writes: "We have designed a set of Hope bookmarks with 100% of the proceeds going to RESOLVE."
- Fundraiser: Bon is raffling off an iPod touch on their raffle page after getting their referral to adopt a little girl.
- Blog Change: Lori of Weebles Wobblog has moved to self-hosting, which means your subscription information might be outdated. If you've been reading her since the "old days" and originally subscribed to her blogspot address, please re-up here. She'll cry if you don't.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- The Elusive Embryo (in the beginning)
- 2 Moms and a Beauty Queen (parenting) (LGBT)
- My CCRM IVF Journey (IVF)
- Mountain of Infertility (religious/spiritual)
- Molly & Michael (domestic adoption)
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- Mrs. Gamgee celebrated her anniversary on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- That Was the Plan is celebrating her birthday this Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Friday is Henry Street's blogoversary. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Annie at Cradles and Graves is celebrating her first blogoversary this week.
- Jessica has just celebrated her first blogoversary. She also just transferred two blasts in her first IVF cycle. Go wish her congratulations and good luck.
- Bean is turning 38. Go sing her a little song.
- JuliaS will be remembering Caelan on Wednesday. Please give her support.
- Helping Make Sense will be remembering her unfulfilled due date on Thursday. Please give her support.
- Friday is Zoe and Lennox's unfulfilled due date. Please give Allison support.
- Ready to be a Mom is experiencing a first-trimester loss after her IVF cycle. Please go give her love.
- Venting Vagina has just found out that she is miscarrying her FET. Please go over and give her some love and support.
- Mrs. Spit has lost her father-in-law. Please go and support her.
- Battynurse is having surgery this Wednesday. Please go over and give her support.
- Noelle says she's closing her blog. While it is still there, please go give her some love and support.
- One Who Understands is having her FET on Monday after suffering from OHSS from her first IVF. Go over and wish her good luck!
- AzooWho is in the home stretch of the 2WW for their 4th DS IUI.
- Alley's DH just dropped a bombshell that their 5 year marriage is over - and she is 23 weeks pregnant after IF. She could use some support right now.
- Our Own Creation is in the hospital with lots of pain. Go keep her company.
- Jen is back in the hospital again with spotting and pre-term labor at 32 weeks pregnant. This is her second overnight stay in one week. She could use some company right now.
- Sonja has reached 24 weeks with her quads! She had a negative Ffn test last week and is still holding strong on bedrest.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Catrisha over at Baby Dreams just recently got a positive HPT, and her first beta draw of 101. She's currently waiting on the results of her second beta in the midst of a weekend draw that was accompanied by major cramping and abnormal discharge. Head over to her blog to show some support and encouragement during this time.
- Miss Inconceivability welcomed her new daughter, blog name Grace, into the world on April 10! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support