Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Giveaway: Little Steps to Baby Steps writes: "I am giving away Love and Infertility by Kristen Magnacca. Leave your name in comments and I will draw a name Friday, 4/23. Good luck!"
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- New Site: Grieve Out Loud is a new support group for those who have experienced loss. The site was created by a group of bloggers. Please go over and give and take support.
- Meet-Up: Baby On Mind is looking to meet up with other fellow IFers in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Twin Cities area. A last minute lunch get together has been planned for next Tuesday, April 20th. If interested in joining her and another IFer for lunch, or other future get togethers, please email her at BabyOnMind@gmail.com.
- Password-Protected: My Life In Stirrups writes: "I have to go private, so anyone who wants to continue to follow needs to shoot me an email, address located on the blog."
- Fundraiser: Becky is raising funds to buy Braden a special needs stroller. Please go over and contribute if you can.
- Fundraiser: PCOStory writes: "We have designed a set of Hope bookmarks with 100% of the proceeds going to RESOLVE."
- Fundraiser: Bon is raffling off an iPod touch on their raffle page after getting their referral to adopt a little girl.
- Blog Change: Lori of Weebles Wobblog has moved to self-hosting, which means your subscription information might be outdated. If you've been reading her since the "old days" and originally subscribed to her blogspot address, please re-up here. She'll cry if you don't.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- Mrs. Gamgee celebrated her anniversary on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- That Was the Plan is celebrating her birthday this Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Friday is Henry Street's blogoversary. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Annie at Cradles and Graves is celebrating her first blogoversary this week.
- Certainly Not Cool Enough to Blog is celebrating her 40th birthday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- JuliaS will be remembering Caelan on Wednesday. Please give her support.
- Helping Make Sense will be remembering her unfulfilled due date on Thursday. Please give her support.
- Friday is Zoe and Lennox's unfulfilled due date. Please give Allison support.
- After losing Will at 24 weeks and lengthy bedrest, Eve had her babies. Abby is doing well and they had a chance to say goodbye to Will (see below).
- After finally reaching motherhood, Katery is facing the struggles of PPD and could really use every hug she can get. Please go and see her and send her your love.
- Pundelina Kafoops is feeling very sad over DHEA test results.
- Anxious Mummy is looking at 3 good sized follicles and an Ovidrel trigger shot on Thursday. Any tips on doing the injection would be welcome since this is her first time with it.
- Illanare could use some support right now. Her husband is talking about leaving her and she doesn't know what to do.
- Jen is back in the hospital again with spotting and pre-term labor at 32 weeks pregnant. This is her second overnight stay in one week. She could use some company right now.
- Sonja has reached 24 weeks with her quads! She had a negative Ffn test last week and is still holding strong on bedrest.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Mrs. Gamgee is going for an 8wk ultrasound to determine viability on Tuesday morning. She is anxious and could use some hugs.
- Astral had a scary week of 1st-trimester bleeding last week, but a scan showed two good heartbeats.
- Last Tuesday was a bittersweet day for Eve. She delivered her twins, Abigail and Will (passed away at 24 weeks) via c-section (see above).
- Wiggles and Pip arrived safely on April 12th. Go congratulate IfOptimist!
Read and Support