Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Project: The second part of Resolve's Project IF is now up. Click over to read and participate. Please spread news via Twitter, Facebook, your blog, et al. The deadline for participation is May 1st.
- Free Showing (Chicago Area): On Wednesday May 12th, 2010, Kathleen Puls Andrade is performing a special free performance showcase of Journey to the Center of the Uterus: Adventures Infertility!, a solo multi media comedy about infertility based on her own 5 year struggle with trying to conceive. The showcase is being held in Chicago at the Greenhouse Theater Center Mainstage on Lincoln Avenue. [editor's note: If you're interested, leave a message in the comment section below and I'll have her contact you.]
- Twitter Campaign: The Long and Winding Road is trying to start a campaign to make #infertility a trending topic on Twitter on April 26th as part of National Infertility Awareness Week. Join her by using the hashtag #infertility as much as possible on April 26th.
- Blog Change: Coffeegrl has migrated - more or less - to a new URL. Anyone interested can find her at this new address.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- That Was the Plan is celebrating her birthday this Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Friday is Henry Street's blogoversary. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- You Just Never Know Where Hope Might Take Ya celebrated her 42nd birthday this week! Go sing her a little song.
- Fishsticks & Fireflies is having a rough week as she remembers the loss of her daughter Quinn at 21 weeks two years ago. Please head over with your words of comfort.
- It was Noelle's anniversary of her miscarriage and she received terrible news this week. Please go give her support.
- Helping Make Sense will be remembering her unfulfilled due date on Thursday. Please give her support.
- Friday is Zoe and Lennox's unfulfilled due date. Please give Allison support.
- Please go flood Kelly with love & support as she just found out the baby no longer has a heartbeat & she is yet again experiencing a terribly painful loss.
- Nearly Dawn just learned that though baby B is progressing nicely, she lost baby A. She could use a hug.
- Catrisha at Baby Dreams recently got her second beta results, and they were lower than her first. She could use as much support and as many hugs as she can get as she goes through yet another chemical pregnancy and miscarriage.
- Last American Girl Standing was informed today that despite that the clinic neglected to perform ICSI and only 7 eggs of 20 fertilized. She is shaken and angry and dreading having to go back for the transfer. Head over and give her some love as she deals with the fall out from this error.
- Cape Girl has her transfer on Thursday afternoon. This is her second attempt after losing Wyatt in November. Send her lots of good wishes and love!
- Angie just got a BFN on their one and only IVF cycle. They will remain a family of three and she could use some hugs.
- So Much for Simple and Easy had a negative beta after her 3rd IVF cycle. Please send a note of support to help bolster her through this heartache.
- Jen is back in the hospital again with spotting and pre-term labor at 32 weeks pregnant. This is her second overnight stay in one week. She could use some company right now.
- Sonja has reached 24 weeks with her quads! She had a negative Ffn test last week and is still holding strong on bedrest.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- C by the Sea is having twin girls!
- None Today.
Read and Support