Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Connection: Tigger is wondering if there are any other infertiles out there who have fibromyalgia or some other chronic pain disorder.
- Connection: Victoria from It is What it Is (or is it?) is looking to connect with other bloggers who have a biological child through ART, have stopped trying to conceive, and are struggling with whether to have another child through adoption or raise an only child.
- Interview: Lori (Lavender Luz) is seeking to interview (ASAP!) someone who is raising a child over age 4 in open adoption who is also raising a biological child. If you are that person or if you know that person, please contact her at Lori at WeeblesWobblog dot com.
- Project: The second part of Resolve's Project IF is now up. Click over to read and participate. Please spread news via Twitter, Facebook, your blog, et al. The deadline for participation is May 1st.
- Free Showing (Chicago Area): On Wednesday May 12th, 2010, Kathleen Puls Andrade is performing a special free performance showcase of Journey to the Center of the Uterus: Adventures Infertility!, a solo multi media comedy about infertility based on her own 5 year struggle with trying to conceive. The showcase is being held in Chicago at the Greenhouse Theater Center Mainstage on Lincoln Avenue. [editor's note: If you're interested, leave a message in the comment section below and I'll have her contact you.]
- Twitter Campaign: The Long and Winding Road is trying to start a campaign to make #infertility a trending topic on Twitter on April 26th as part of National Infertility Awareness Week. Join her by using the hashtag #infertility as much as possible on April 26th.
- Blog Change: Coffeegrl has migrated - more or less - to a new URL. Anyone interested can find her at this new address.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added over the weekend).
- That Was the Plan is celebrating her birthday this Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Friday is Henry Street's blogoversary. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- The Maybe Baby is celebrating her birthday on Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- That Was the Plan is celebrating her blogoversary on Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Friday is Zoe and Lennox's unfulfilled due date. Please give Allison support.
- At her 6 week ultrasound, the doctor discovered that Al's pregnancy was ectopic. Please help support her as she grieves this loss.
- TBean had a negative beta after a difficult IVF cycle and will not try again with her own eggs. Please flood her with support.
- Failure To Nap's son has officially been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. She could some words of support.
- Jen is back in the hospital again with spotting and pre-term labor at 32 weeks pregnant. This is her second overnight stay in one week. She could use some company right now.
- Sonja has reached 24 weeks with her quads! She had a negative Ffn test last week and is still holding strong on bedrest.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Trinity is anticipating her IVF beta on Friday, armed with some positive digital HPTs!
- None Today.
Read and Support