Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Advice: Write, Baby, Repeat is trying to figure out how to ask her cousins to be her egg donors and has posted the email she plans to send them in hopes of getting feedback from all you savvy IFers. Please take a look and let her know what you think--she could really use the help!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Shirley...Goodness and Mercy Will Follow (religious/spiritual, pg loss)
- The Unicorn and I (unicornuate uterus)
- Too Many Fish to Fry (parenting multiples after IF)
- You Wouldn't Even Make an Omelette with Stale Eggs (endo)
- Peace B.E.G.A.N. (stillbirth)
- My Journey Through IVF (IVF)
- Surviving the Secondary Infertility Madness (secondary IF)
- Eating Myself to Life (unexplained IF)
- Raising Cain (Someday) (IVF)
- A Family Tradition (domestic adoption)
- Ginger and Lime (unexplained IF)
- Here's to Unwavering Hope (male factor)
- Piece of Cake (in the beginning)
- Beaten but Not Bowed is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Just Another Mom Blog is celebrating her blogoversary on Thursday. Go tell her congratulations.
- A Run for My Money is celebrating her birthday on Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Michelle at IF Crossroads will be celebrating the big 3-0 on Monday.
- Sam and Cliff are celebrating their 6th anniversary. Go wish them congratulations.
- Tina is remembering Sophia and Ellie on their first birthday.
- Just What I Always Wanted lost her father. Please go support her through this very difficult time.
- Life is Now could use your support as she navigates a difficult patch in her marriage.
- Peaches got a BFN. This was her last medically assisted cycle, and she could use a lot of support.
- Jessica got a negative on her first IVF cycle, and she is heartbroken.
- Fran has had two ectopic pregnancies, loss of fallopian tubes, and just had her 3rd failed IVF in January. Fran and her husband adopted two kitties in February 2010 and one kitty, Patches has been very ill and in/out of the vet ever since. Her second kitty, the Dude, escaped out the back door of her balcony last week and has not been seen since. Please give her some support as she gears up for a FET with her last frozen penguin.
- Jen is back in the hospital again with spotting and pre-term labor at 32 weeks pregnant. This is her second overnight stay in one week. She could use some company right now.
- Sonja has reached 24 weeks with her quads! She had a negative Ffn test last week and is still holding strong on bedrest.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Ange is 33 weeks pregnant and has placenta previa. She's been in and out of the hospital with bleeds. Please go wait with her as she tries to make it to 37 weeks.
- Noelle's baby girl (Baby B) was diagnosed with severe IUGR. The doctors are giving her a 50% chance of survival.
- Curves with Attitude welcomed a baby girl, Anyah. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support