Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Published: Life in Eden is part of Tracey Clark's photo project, "I Am Enough." Go over and not only read her piece, but leave a comment to show the support of our community.
- Connection: Shazz is looking for preemie blogs to support and chat with. "I live in Australia had my son at 25w through IVF and would love to be able to chat to mums and celebrate those milestones we so hope they will reach. So please stop by and say hi."
- Project: Wistfulgirl has belatedly remembered to open the sign up list for May Secret Pals! Since she is running behind, you're being allowed a little extra time. Sign up is open until May 5 so head on over!
- Project: Knock Me Up, Doc writes, "I'm starting a community project to encourage fellow IFers to reward themselves even after a failed cycle. We put a lot of work into these cycles and deserve some recognition or pampering, even if it's just from ourselves. I suggest that at the beginning of every cycle, we decide what we'll treat ourselves to if it fails...a book, piece of jewelry, manicure, or whatever will lift your spirits."
- Project: Bionic Mamas invites you to Come and Eat, a new, weekly show-and-tell-style project about food and eating. Please add your posts about cooking, eating, and sharing food with friends and family.
- Helpful Posts: Baby Smiling In Back Seat has written two helpful posts about breastfeeding, including risk factors for supply problems that particularly pertain to infertile women and potential solutions.
- Photographs: Megan Joplin Photography writes: "I am currently working on a photo series on recurrent pregnancy loss, 'The Miscarriage Diaries' and am actively looking for participants in the New York, Tri-State area. I am also looking for participants living in Ireland as I will be there later this year. Please contact me at miscarriagediaries at gmail dot com if you are interested in participating. You can see some of the photos from the series here. You can also read about the project here.
- Published: Weebles Wobblog has an article in the latest issue of Adoptive Families magazine about her daughter's reunion with her birthdad, condensed from 6 blog posts. Read it and congratulate her!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Love is Blind. Marriage is the Eye-Opener (IF and marriage)
- Laughing IS Conceivable (general IF)
- No U-Turns Allowed (male factor)
- Puffy Eyes and Plea Bargains (infertility and cancer)
- Fighting Infertility (parenting after IF)
- One Star in the Night Sky (neonatal death)
- Relaxing Doesn't Get You Pregnant (secondary IF)
- Chasing the Elite Club of Mommyhood (single while TTC)
- Pleading to be Pregnant (general IF)
- For My Sister (egg donor)
- Helping Make Sense is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Faith, Hope & Poop? marked two years of blogging last week!
- My Pathway to Motherhood just celebrated her blogoversary. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Our Journey, But Not Our Plan celebrated her 1 year blogoversary last Wednesday.
- The Long Road Ahead celebrated her 30th birthday last Wednesday!
- B's unfilled due date is on Thursday, May 6th and she is finding the run up to this date very hard. Please give her some support.
- Jen's unfilled due date is on 10th may and she needs lots of support and love.
- Bailey is remembering both her first baby's due date recently and celebrating the heartbeat she saw earlier this week for a new baby.
- Wishing4One lost one of the twins. While she is in a good space emotionally right now, she could still use some extra support.
- Please hold Kelly's hand as she experiences her fourth loss after some initially surprise positive news about the viability of this pregnancy.
- Kathryn's baby, Phineas, died at nine days old at the beginning of April and she needs lots of support.
- One Star in the Night Sky could use additional support as she grieves her daughter, who died in February.
- Waiting Lisa reached her 100th post!
- Life Is Now is beginning the adoption process and her husband just announced he's not sure why he married her, and is questioning their choice to choose adoption. Please give her some much needed support.
- Congratulate Serenity on completing her half marathon last weekend.
- Sass had her transfer from her 1st IVF. Go hold her hand and help her pass the time during her 2ww.
- My Ramblings went for her embryo transfer and found that for the second time, she had no embryos to transfer. She found out that in addition to male factor, the quality of her eggs is not very good.
- Allison is recovering from abdominal surgery while pregnant and could use a lot of support right now.
- Gina got a negative result for her first IVF.
- Pcostory could use some help getting her hopes up for their fifth (and final insurance covered IUI) this month. Lend them some hope, if you have any to spare.
- Lynn just discovered that she didn't have all the information about her infertility situation.
- Sonja and her quads have made it to 26 weeks! She is still on bedrest. Go keep her company as she waits the safe arrival her her babies.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- In This Storm got some positive HPTs. Go wish her a early congratulations.
- My Basic World just got a BFP, a year and many tries after her first miscarriage!
- Heather just found out her FET was successful, and she is pregnant with her rainbow baby. If you think of it, please send her some positive thoughts and prayers for a healthy baby(ies)! Beta is on Monday.
- MeAndBaby found out she is having twin boys!
- Krista got a positive beta from her FET!
- Just Me had her first ultrasound and saw 2 heartbeats!
- Our TX Adoption is having a girl!
- Chez Perky had a daughter last Sunday morning. Go over to wish her congratulations.
- Gabby gave birth to a son and a daughter on Wednesday. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support