Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: the May IComLeavWe list is now open.
- Project IF: Please read the 183 entries for Project IF--an amazing and emotional doorway into the experience of infertility.
- Published: Life in Eden is part of Tracey Clark's photo project, "I Am Enough." Go over and not only read her piece, but leave a comment to show the support of our community.
- Connection: Shazz is looking for preemie blogs to support and chat with. "I live in Australia had my son at 25w through IVF and would love to be able to chat to mums and celebrate those milestones we so hope they will reach. So please stop by and say hi."
- Project: Wistfulgirl has belatedly remembered to open the sign up list for May Secret Pals! Since she is running behind, you're being allowed a little extra time. Sign up is open until May 5 so head on over!
- Project: Knock Me Up, Doc writes, "I'm starting a community project to encourage fellow IFers to reward themselves even after a failed cycle. We put a lot of work into these cycles and deserve some recognition or pampering, even if it's just from ourselves. I suggest that at the beginning of every cycle, we decide what we'll treat ourselves to if it fails...a book, piece of jewelry, manicure, or whatever will lift your spirits."
- Project: Bionic Mamas invites you to Come and Eat, a new, weekly show-and-tell-style project about food and eating. Please add your posts about cooking, eating, and sharing food with friends and family.
- Helpful Posts: Baby Smiling In Back Seat has written two helpful posts about breastfeeding, including risk factors for supply problems that particularly pertain to infertile women and potential solutions.
- Photographs: Megan Joplin Photography writes: "I am currently working on a photo series on recurrent pregnancy loss, 'The Miscarriage Diaries' and am actively looking for participants in the New York, Tri-State area. I am also looking for participants living in Ireland as I will be there later this year. Please contact me at miscarriagediaries at gmail dot com if you are interested in participating. You can see some of the photos from the series here. You can also read about the project here.
- Published: Weebles Wobblog has an article in the latest issue of Adoptive Families magazine about her daughter's reunion with her birthdad, condensed from 6 blog posts. Read it and congratulate her!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Helping Make Sense is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- The Single Hussy has a birthday on Mother's Day (which is kind of a downer as she thought she'd be a mother or at least pregnant by now). Please go sing her a song.
- Salvageable just celebrated her 3rd blogoversary on May 2nd (with over 610 posts). Go wish her congratulations.
- B's unfilled due date is on Thursday, May 6th and she is finding the run up to this date very hard. Please give her some support.
- Jen's unfilled due date is on 10th may and she needs lots of support and love.
- Half of a Duo, Raising a Duo writes, "the anniversary of my fraternal twins' passing and losing my fertility happened on Mother's Day. This blog entry is meant to honor my lost daughters and my fraternal twin sons, and how I have been affected and shaped as a mother due to the girls' loss 29 years ago. My sons are 2 so I waited decades to become a mother."
- None Today.
- TasIvfer just got a devastating BFN follow her recent IVF cycle. She is struggling with this news as she decides what to do next.
- TeamWinks was on the news discussing her son's rare progressive and terminal condition. She has linked to the television segment on her website. They could use prayers and virtual hugs!
- Infertility blogger, Jenni Saake, has been nominated as one of Our Bodies, Our Blog's 2010 Women's Health Heroes. Click over and vote for your fellow ALI blogger!
- After a hysteroscopy, Gwinne was diagnosed with endometrial micropolyposis, which is being treated with antibiotics. She's wondering whether to go ahead with an IUI this cycle, or wait. Anyone with a similar experience?
- Sonja and her quads have made it to 26 weeks! She is still on bedrest. Go keep her company as she waits the safe arrival her her babies.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Myndi is having triplets!
- Wonderful news--Tash from Awful but Functioning gave birth to her son on Monday morning. Mother and child are doing well. Go over and leave her messages of congratulations to read when she comes home from the hospital.
Read and Support