Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Thursday Tossout: a weekly reminder to submit anything you want listed in the LFCA. Anything in by 7 p.m. tonight will go into the Friday edition that is up through the weekend. Calls for support, happy or sad anniversaries, birthdays, blogoversaries, general news that the community should know, etc.
- Project: Katie is starting phase one of her What IF personal project, which is to create a pamphlet to be given to women at their OB or the ER when they are told their baby is dying or has died. Please go to her blog and leave suggestions on resources you found helpful or wish you would have had at your disposal.
- Seminar: For any Recurrent Pregnancy Loss folks in Northern California, there's a free seminar at Stanford on May 18th at 6:30 PM.
- IComLeavWe: the May IComLeavWe list is now open.
- Project IF: Please read the 183 entries for Project IF--an amazing and emotional doorway into the experience of infertility.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon)
- The Single Hussy has a birthday on Mother's Day (which is kind of a downer as she thought she'd be a mother or at least pregnant by now). Please go sing her a song.
- Jem at Ambivalent Womb is turning the big 4-0 on Wednesday and is trying to come to terms with it, especially as she had imagined she'd have a baby or at least be pregnant by 40.
- B's unfilled due date is on Thursday, May 6th and she is finding the run up to this date very hard. Please give her some support.
- Jen's unfilled due date is on 10th may and she needs lots of support and love.
- Half of a Duo, Raising a Duo writes, "the anniversary of my fraternal twins' passing and losing my fertility happened on Mother's Day. This blog entry is meant to honor my lost daughters and my fraternal twin sons, and how I have been affected and shaped as a mother due to the girls' loss 29 years ago. My sons are 2 so I waited decades to become a mother."
- Brave IVF Girl's 9 week ultrasound revealed that her baby stopped growing 2-3 weeks ago and she will undergo a D&C on Wednesday. Please go hold her hand and offer a comforting word.
- Annie's husband lost his job just six weeks before being able to try IVF. Question: Has anyone out there been desperate and insane enough to attempt IVF on unemployment and COBRA insurance?
- Sonja and her quads have made it to 26 weeks! She is still on bedrest. Go keep her company as she waits the safe arrival her her babies.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on bedrest. After multiple losses, she is hoping that "baby Bean" will be able to survive the IC and irritable uterus and preterm labor to be able to walk the Earth in a way his siblings never could.
- After 3 losses and a recent diagnosis of MTHFR, Carla received a BFP.
- Cape Girl received a great beta number on Monday and will have blood drawn again on Thursday. Go wish her good luck!
- After an early miscarriage of twins in January and a FET last month, Mo is holding hope with a positive test!
- Hope in Briarrose gave birth to a son, Viktor. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support