Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Bone Marrow Drive: Phoebe is organizing a bone marrow donor drive for a 4-year old boy named Devan. This little boy is battling cancer, and his best chance for survival is a bone marrow transplant, but they have not been able to find a match yet. They have 11 weeks left to find a match. You may be the one. Go over to Phoebe's blog to find out how to sign up to be a donor and how you can put your IVF skills to use to save a life!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- That's Kellie with an "ie" (foster-to-adopt; old blogger, new digs)
- Hannah's Song (more on their plate)
- Dude, Where's my Baby? (in the beginning)
- Time Well Wasted (general IF)
- A Needlephobe's Journey into IVF (secondary IF)
- Lauren vs. the World (in the beginning)
- Waiting Lisa celebrated her 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday. Go check out the wedding pics and say congrats!
- Reproductive Jeans is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- What Wuz I Saying is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- On Sunday, The Shifty Shadow remembered her daughter, Maya, on her 4th birthday. Please go over and give her comfort from Sunday until Friday, the day Maya died.
- Sue will be remembering Jacob and Joshua's unfulfilled due date on Wednesday. Please go give her support.
- Patrish of Big Belly or Bust found out a few days ago that her pregnancy is ectopic and she has needed surgery to resolve it. She also had a miscarriage at the end of last year so has had two losses to deal with in a relatively short space of time. Please give her some support.
- Jenny from Among the Blossoms just received the results from her husband's first SA (after trying for several years and assuming the problem was with her), and they were not very good--low count and very low morphology.
- A Patchwork Family could use support as they try to get an MRI for their 5 month old foster child. Please go over and give her some kind words.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on bedrest. After multiple losses, she is hoping that "baby Bean" will be able to survive the IC and irritable uterus and preterm labor to be able to walk the Earth in a way his siblings never could.
- Elizabeth at Project Progeny is experiencing elevated blood pressure and protein in the urine at 33w4d. The OB is keeping a close eye on things but she's worried.
- Beth gave birth to a son, Charlie, on May 4th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Bee Cee welcomed her little BOY called "Tiger" on the blog! He came into the world on May 14th! Yay!
Read and Support