Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- The President!: Perhaps just a shriek would have been a more appropriate heading--Turkey in My Oven's twin boys were held by President Obama. Go over to read the story and see the pictures!
- Vee's Blog: A message from Vee, "I didn't realise that I had lost so many readers when I went PWP. I think all my readers deserve to grieve with me the loss of my beautiful Max. So I am starting up a new blog. I missed being able to contribute to lots of things happening over at Stirrup Queens so this will now allow me to. Unfortunately I wont be posting many photo in my new space but I will have to compromise. I just ask of you that know our real names please stick with our aliases on my new blog: Vee, Max, and Doudou will now be know as my Bababoo. My new blog "Three Little Birds" can be found here so please add it to your reader."
- Book: There's a new children's book for those who have built their family via IVF called I Can't Wait to Meet You. I haven't reviewed the book, but wanted to pass along the information.
- Activism: Keiko is looking to build a network of Massachusetts-based infertility bloggers. Interested in finding out how you can advocate for infertility awareness and legislation in the Bay State? Check out Keiko's post for more info.
- Bone Marrow Drive: Phoebe is organizing a bone marrow donor drive for a 4-year old boy named Devan. This little boy is battling cancer, and his best chance for survival is a bone marrow transplant, but they have not been able to find a match yet. They have 11 weeks left to find a match. You may be the one. Go over to Phoebe's blog to find out how to sign up to be a donor and how you can put your IVF skills to use to save a life!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Reproductive Jeans is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- What Wuz I Saying is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Luna has a birthday this week! Head over to light a candle for her to blow out.
- On Sunday, The Shifty Shadow remembered her daughter, Maya, on her 4th birthday. Please go over and give her comfort from Sunday until Friday, the day Maya died.
- Sue will be remembering Jacob and Joshua's unfulfilled due date on Wednesday. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
- Allison is having an IUI this week. Go give her good thoughts.
- The Lucky Life could use a hug as she deals with grief from her father's death and all the shit that goes with infertility.
- Cortney has three days until she tests. Go keep her company with the wait.
- Care had a scary weekend including a car accident and hail damage to the house. Go over and give her some support.
- To Baby and Beyond is having a really frustrating week and could use some extra love.
- Serenity Now has made an appointment to return to the clinic. Give her support with this first step.
- Bummed Uterus got a BFN and could use a small hug.
- Baby Wanted: Apply Within had her cycle pushed back a few months and it's really frustrating. Go keep her company.
- Sonja could use some love while she deals with the pain from endo--physical and emotional.
- Sara is in the 2ww. Go over and keep her company.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints is 25 weeks and continues to be on full bedrest after having her cerclage placed. She is doing well but still has a long way to go and could use support.
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on bedrest. After multiple losses, she is hoping that "baby Bean" will be able to survive the IC and irritable uterus and preterm labor to be able to walk the Earth in a way his siblings never could.
- Project Progeny is showing signs of pre-eclampsia including hypertension and proteinuria. Please go over and give her support.
- Misfit Mrs is having a viability scan on Tuesday. Please go give her good thoughts.
- Cheryllookingforward is scheduled to be induced at 41 weeks on May 18. This is also the date of her first anniversary of her miscarriage of her baby boy at 14 weeks. Send her some love as she remembers her loss and adds to her family.
- None Today.
Read and Support