Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Donate: Hoping for Another Lovebug is doing Susan G. Komen's Race for the Cure. Please go over and make a small donation to a great cause and support a member of the ALI community trying to make a difference.
- The President!: Perhaps just a shriek would have been a more appropriate heading--Turkey in My Oven's twin boys were held by President Obama. Go over to read the story and see the pictures!
- Vee's Blog: A message from Vee, "I didn't realise that I had lost so many readers when I went PWP. I think all my readers deserve to grieve with me the loss of my beautiful Max. So I am starting up a new blog. I missed being able to contribute to lots of things happening over at Stirrup Queens so this will now allow me to. Unfortunately I wont be posting many photo in my new space but I will have to compromise. I just ask of you that know our real names please stick with our aliases on my new blog: Vee, Max, and Doudou will now be know as my Bababoo. My new blog "Three Little Birds" can be found here so please add it to your reader."
- Book: There's a new children's book for those who have built their family via IVF called I Can't Wait to Meet You. I haven't reviewed the book, but wanted to pass along the information.
- Activism: Keiko is looking to build a network of Massachusetts-based infertility bloggers. Interested in finding out how you can advocate for infertility awareness and legislation in the Bay State? Check out Keiko's post for more info.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- A Journey to 40 and Beyond is...40! Go sing her a little song.
- What Wuz I Saying is celebrating her birthday next Friday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Luna has a birthday this week! Head over to light a candle for her to blow out.
- On Sunday, The Shifty Shadow remembered her daughter, Maya, on her 4th birthday. Please go over and give her comfort from Sunday until Friday, the day Maya died.
- Sue will be remembering Jacob and Joshua's unfulfilled due date on Wednesday. Please go give her support.
- Saucy Ova's father died unexpectedly last week. Please go over and give her a lot of love.
- Theworms just lost her twins. She could use a lot of love.
- Mrs. Spock could use some extra love right now as she makes decisions and deals with supporting her friends.
- Mommy-in-Waiting got great news from her husband's SA.
- Girl [Un]scripted had to commit her son for inpatient mental care this week. Please give her love.
- Partners In Crime's husband is now doing dialysis at home. Please go over and read a day in the life of home hemodialysis and give her some love.
- Me Plus One could use some additional support as she confronts some fears.
- May is always a big month of change for Spermination Station, and she could use some support as she heads into this IVF cycle.
- InfertileInsanity is having a hard time at work right now.
- Please support Dragondreamer's Lair while she supports her little sister through infertility.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 30 weeks! Her cerclage is still holding tight, but she remains on bedrest. Stop by and keep her company while she waits for the safe arrival of Baby A.!
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on bedrest. After multiple losses, she is hoping that "baby Bean" will be able to survive the IC and irritable uterus and preterm labor to be able to walk the Earth in a way his siblings never could.
- My Infertility Woes is seeing her betas rise. Go give her support and congratulations.
- Lorin is pregnant after her IVF cycle! You can leave her words of congratulation on this LFCA post.
- Fran got a BFP and a great first beta 10dp5dt of her penguin "Elvis." After two ectopic pregnancies she could use a lot of positive energy and crossed fingers that this will be the much longed for baby-to-be.
- Alex's Adventures has a very high beta. Go wish her congratulations and keep her company while she waits for the ultrasound.
- None Today.
Read and Support