Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Post: Ginger and Lime wrote a piece on reproductive choice/not-mothers that is well worth a read and rumination.
- Project: Find Joy Now is having an Infertility ABC list. Go join her and link your list through her site.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Hope is a Four Letter Word (IUI)
- Fertility Lab Insider (other side of the stirrups)
- Infertile Newlywed (in the beginning)
- Someday (azoospermia)
- Keiko turns 28 on Tuesday the 25th. Go wish her a happy birthday and share a slice of virtual cake with her.
- Kari celebrated her 5th wedding anniversary on Saturday, May 22nd with her parents, who will be celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary the same day. Some days she wondered if she would make it, but she thanks God that they did. 5 years of marriage filled with joys, tears, pain, and lots of love and patience.
- Fearlessly Infertile is celebrating her first blogoversary on Saturday with a giveaway! Please stop by to show some love and enter to win
- Melissa celebrated her birthday recently. Go sing her a little song.
- Life in the Cat Pad celebrated her birthday on Sunday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility is celebrating her blogoversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- Erin just experienced her second chemical pregnancy and could use some love and support.
- Brooke at ScifiBaby and her husband experienced a second-trimester loss on Monday. Please head over and offer your support as they grieve their born-too-early son.
- Mama Fierce has had another miscarriage. She has been an amazing source of support for many who have been walking the RPL road, so please go give her some love.
- Please send Tif some love and support. She just lost her 2nd daughter in a row to preterm delivery.
- Meagan gave birth to her twins at only 17 weeks. Little Alexa passed away after 8 hours, and Colby died after that. They can use some prayers.
- Mic at IF Crossroads' dog Hershey passed away very unexpectedly on Tuesday. Head over and give her some love as she grieves his passing and comes to terms with the hole left in their family.
- Jamie at The Therapist is In is going through a very rough patch in her marriage. It's a good time to offer support and constructive advice.
- Erica at Surviving the Secondary Infertility Madness is devastated after a cancelled IUI with injectables, due to follicles not growing enough (even though she probably ovulated on time). They are moving on to an IVF consultation and could use lots of support.
- Melissa could use some encouragement & support as she experiences an unexpected setback in her IVF cycle with the discovery of a polyp which she is having surgery to remove on Friday.
- Full Circle is joyfully grieving: missing her foster daughter, JuneBug, while also celebrating JuneBug's successful transition into a relative's home. Go give her a hug.
- Sonja could just use a little extra love from the universe right now.
- An Offering of Love and her partner transferred two beautiful 5-day embryos on Tuesday. Go sit with them while they wait for beta.
- Please sit with A as she grieves her IVF BFN. This was most like their only attempt at IVF and she does not know where they will go from here.
- Carrie recently learned that she'd been "found" by IRL friends and asks, "Do you think we are doing anything wrong by keeping anonymous blogs where we can get support and vent?
- Ceejay graduated with her Masters in English on Saturday! Please go and wish her congratulations!
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 30 weeks! Her cerclage is still holding tight, but she remains on bedrest. Stop by and keep her company while she waits for the safe arrival of Baby A.!
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on week 3 of bedrest and after getting the McDonald cerclage placed her cervix is now 2.2cm (up from 0.6cm!). Baby Nolan is doing great and just hoping to make it to viability!
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- My Scrambled Eggs has announced that she is 8 weeks pregnant. She has seen the heartbeat and is over the moon!
- Carla at Gypsy and the Tramp could use some extra support after a scary scan.
- Go give Alex some support as she nervously awaits for her ultrasound on Monday.
- Noelle is doing better after a bleeding episode.
- Cheryllookingforward had a baby boy May 19.
- The Egg Drop Post and her partner Nadia brought home their adopted newborn son Jay directly from the hospital on Wednesday!
- I Can Haz Baby received her adoption decree and they are now officially parents!
- Murgdan welcomed her son Gabriel David on Tuesday.
- Natalie has given birth to a healthy baby girl! Pop over and give a work of congrats!
- Diana welcomed David Charles on Saturday!
Read and Support