Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Published: Did you see Lori's article in Adoptive Families? Go leave a comment of support on the article.
- Post: La Belette Rouge has a post about the 16 things you should never tell someone who is childless-not-by-choice.
- Blog Address Change: Dea.nna, of Mis(sed)conception, has changed her blog URL from ourmaybebabies.blogspot.com to http://misdconception.blogspot.com Please update her URL in your reader. She doesn't want to lose any followers.
- CDC Action Plan: Our Bodies, Our Blog has posted a link to the CDC's new action plan to make infertility a public health priority. You can download the action plan from their website. Mrs Spock has also posted a synopsis of this plan.
- Question: Sue is looking for recommendations for a IVF clinic on the West Coast that she can do a FET. She's from Australia and has had embryos donated which are in the East Coast but it would be more cost effective to only have to fly into West Coast. Any ideas or recommendations of clinic, hotels close to clinic or any at recommendations.
- Post: A blogger writes, "Somewhat Lower thoughtfully articulates her struggles with adoption by breaking down the pros and cons of adoption vs DE. It is a great list and worth checking out."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Stacey's Thoughts on Infertility is celebrating her blogoversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- Carla at Gypsy and the Tramp just had a scan to confirm a blighted ovum. This is their 4th loss in a row. Please head over and offer your support as they decide their next step.
- My Infertility Woes is miscarrying, please flood her with support
- It Is Tuesday, Right? just lost her father. Please give her some hugs.
- Lifebytheday had a negative cycle and could use some support.
- An Unwanted Path is testing now and waiting for Friday's beta. Please go keep her company.
- 1000 posts for Magpie Musing.
- Heather has moved into the next stage of their Korean adoption process- all of their US paperwork is done and approved, and they are now waiting for placement referrals from their agency in Korea!
- Susan just won a free round of IVF (!!!) when she attended the Atlanta 2010 Family Building Conference. She needs some supportive words to get her over her weight plateau and to finally drop her last 40 pounds (she has already lost 45 pounds) so she can start her IVF cycle hopefully in December or January.
- Musings of a Hormonal Egg Basket got her box of meds today, plus another few boxes in the mail. Please help her sort through it all.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 30 weeks! Her cerclage is still holding tight, but she remains on bedrest. Stop by and keep her company while she waits for the safe arrival of Baby A.!
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany is on week 3 of bedrest and after getting the McDonald cerclage placed her cervix is now 2.2cm (up from 0.6cm!). Baby Nolan is doing great and just hoping to make it to viability!
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- Little Steps to Baby Steps is pregnant after her last IVF cycle. Go wish her congratulations.
- Alex could use a lot of love and support right now: after a successful ultrasound on Monday, her hcg numbers aren't rising like they should. Go hold her hand and offer her some words of support as she waits for followup tests on Thursday.
- After a successful FET in May, Rachel is pregnant! Go keep her company until her ultrasound on June 1st.
- Not only has Amanda just made her 100th post, but it looks like she's pregnant too!
- Delinquent Eggs got a BFP on a home pregnancy test, after multiple pregnancy losses and a failed IVF cycle!
- Mina received some scary news after her AFP test. Please go sit with her while she waits for the result of her amnio.
- The Road to Motherhood just got a positive pregnancy test and is currently 3 weeks, 5 days pregnant!
- An Offering of Love and her partner are celebrating a positive HPT at 8dp5dt.
- Adding Peas to our Pod announced that Cailey arrived on May 18th. Go wish her congratulations.
- LuckyLittle13 welcomed twin daughters on May 19th! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support