Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Sorry--that missing LFCA yesterday was my fault.
- Bloggers Honoured: The five finalists for Resolve's Hope Award have been named. They are Serenity Now, The Maybe Bab(ies), A Little Pregnant, From IF to When, and Just Two Lines Away. Please go congratulate them and explore their blogs before voting over at Resolve.
- Giveaway: An Unwanted Path is having a Book Giveaway- one copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weshler is up for grabs. Rules for entering are in the post.
- Question: Mrs. X asks, "I am having a ridiculous amount of difficulty commenting on Blogger blogs. I spent 15 minutes this morning and couldn't get the damn thing to work. I was logging in under my Blogger profile and trying under my Wordpress url. Any tips? Email me at email@example.com."
- Question: A.M.S. has some questions about doing cloth diaper laundry with really hard water. She would appreciate advice from anyone who has been there, done that so she can start getting ready for Olivia Moonpie.
- Advice: Dory at Just Keep Swimming needs some advice on taking fertility supplements.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added this weekend)
- A Cop, A Nurse, 3 Dogs, and Maybe Baby? is celebrating both her blogoversary and her birthday on Wednesday. Go celebrate extra hard with her.
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her anniversary on Friday. Go wish them congratulations.
- A Woman My Age will be celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Soulbliss will be also celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- And...Tigger will be also celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- The 15th is Shannon's 7th Blogoversary! Stop by and wish her congratulations!
- Big P and Me is celebrating 4 years of blogging and 8 years of marriage! Her 8th IUI is also taking place at the same time - congratulations and good luck!
- Wifey is having a hard time navigating the minefield of the calendar and could use a little support - June 20th is Father's Day, which her Hubby should be able to celebrate, and June 21st is her 7th anniversary and also the unfulfilled due date for her 7th pregnancy. She will likely be having a cocktail or two - head over and join her!
- Thinking Miracles will be remembering her unfulfilled due date next Saturday. Please give her support.
- Tbean is coming up on her phantom due date with Pearl and could use some love.
- Jess is currently going through her third miscarriage and could use some support.
- Alex's heart has been broken as her latest scan showed no heartbeat. Please please please go and smother her with your love.
- Tears Are For Babies just got a particularly painful BFN, as she is currently surrounded by other people's babies. Go give her a hug.
- Keep Pundelina Kafoops in your thoughts as she will be triggering Wednesday for a Friday retrieval.
- Heather has IUI on Tuesday. Go give her good thoughts!
- Another Barren Blogger just received a BFN after IUI#4. She could use some support right now.
- On Saturday, Jem started stims for IVF #2 and she could use some company during the stimming process.
- Vee could use some love as she continues to deal with her grief.
- Surviving the Secondary Infertility Madness had a medicated cycle canceled due to cysts on her ovaries. She's feeling tired and discouraged and could use some love.
- AplusBwaitingforC could use a little love. On the heels of her BFN, her baseline ultrasound revealed four large cysts. Head over and send her some good thoughts!
- K is facing a one week delay in her FET which has given her extra time to reflect on how badly she wants the procedure to work. She could use a little company as she tries to quiet her thoughts about having too many eggs in a single basket.
- MLO has had her chemo port removed and is officially in remission from ovarian cancer!
- Conceptionally Challenged just had a negative pregnancy test and could use some support.
- Jo has just had some devastating medical news which is making her reconsider infertility treatments. Throw in a friendship breakdown with a pregnant friend, and she would really love some support right now.
- Noelle was just diagnosed with Lupus and needs prayers in this tough time.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 30 weeks! Her cerclage is still holding tight, but she remains on bedrest. Stop by and keep her company while she waits for the safe arrival of Baby A.!
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany has made it to 26 weeks and after a week filled with a car accident (on the way to the doctors) and variable decelarations of Baby Nolan's Heart rate, she is hoping that next week is filled with uneventful bedrest days.
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- Infertility on the Brain is resting at home until the twins come.
- Kate is on bed rest (w/ elevated BP) for the last few of weeks before the arrival of her twin boys. Please stop by and offer her some distraction and support!
- Noelle is in the hospital until the doctors feel it's safe to deliver B. She's terrified and could use any good thoughts or prayers you have. She's 28 weeks and dealing with severe IUGR, loss of cord blood flow, marginal cord insertion and placenta previa. The doctors are holding off hoping B can have a little more time inside.
- AMS' bedrest seems to be anything but lately, with a uterus that is irritable enough to warrant lots of trips to L&D for monitoring. Let's think calm uterine thoughts for her and Olivia Moonpie!
- Not the Path I Chose is on modified bedrest at home, although her blood pressure has been creeping up recently. She could use a visit while the twins keep baking!
- Melissa saw two lines at 7 days passed her FET. Go celebrate with her!
- Mommies Making Miracles saw one gestational sac on the ultrasound, measuring right on track. Head on over to congratulate them!
- The ladies from An Offering of Love just found out they are expecting twins! Go offer congrats, and maybe a little pep talk to these mamas who are about to have 3 under the age of 18 months!
- Tireegal found out she is having a little girl! Come share in her good news.
- Heather and Laurie's first ultrasound revealed one baby.
- Dini & Maya is currently in the hospital for decreased fetal movement, and after 2 previous losses needs prayers to get this baby here healthy!
- None Today.
Read and Support