Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Editor's Note: Comment moderation is on for a week or so because I'm away from the computer a lot and it's easier to hit approve from my phone when a comment comes in than it is to go into the comment section to delete spam. Will go back to unmodified comments next week.
- Bloggers Honoured: The five finalists for Resolve's Hope Award have been named. They are Serenity Now, The Maybe Bab(ies), A Little Pregnant, From IF to When, and Just Two Lines Away. Please go congratulate them and explore their blogs before voting over at Resolve.
- Giveaway: An Unwanted Path is having a Book Giveaway- one copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weshler is up for grabs. Rules for entering are in the post.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added this weekend)
- Making Me Mom is celebrating her anniversary on Friday. Go wish them congratulations.
- A Woman My Age will be celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Soulbliss will be also celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- And...Tigger will be also celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Wifey is having a hard time navigating the minefield of the calendar and could use a little support - June 20th is Father's Day, which her Hubby should be able to celebrate, and June 21st is her 7th anniversary and also the unfulfilled due date for her 7th pregnancy. She will likely be having a cocktail or two - head over and join her!
- InDueTime is celebrating her niece A's 4th birthday. A year ago they were 500 miles apart, now they are living together.
- Thinking Miracles will be remembering her unfulfilled due date next Saturday. Please give her support.
- Tbean is coming up on her phantom due date with Pearl and could use some love.
- None Today.
- Geohde is facing a tough decision. Her sister is pressing her to proceed with donating eggs for sister's donor cycle, but Geohde is ready to focus on her own FET in a few short weeks. Stop by and offer some support while she works through this.
- Julie is going in for her second dIUI Thursday and could use some good vibes!
- Go over and wish Mo and Will luck. They triggered Wednesday for a Friday retrieval for IVF #7.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 30 weeks! Her cerclage is still holding tight, but she remains on bedrest. Stop by and keep her company while she waits for the safe arrival of Baby A.!
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany has made it to 26 weeks and after a week filled with a car accident (on the way to the doctors) and variable decelarations of Baby Nolan's Heart rate, she is hoping that next week is filled with uneventful bedrest days.
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- Noelle is in the hospital until the doctors feel it's safe to deliver B. She's terrified and could use any good thoughts or prayers you have. She's 28 weeks and dealing with severe IUGR, loss of cord blood flow, marginal cord insertion and placenta previa. The doctors are holding off hoping B can have a little more time inside.
- Not the Path I Chose is on modified bedrest at home, although her blood pressure has been creeping up recently. She could use a visit while the twins keep baking!
- Shell has been at "Club Bedd," that is, on strict hospital bedrest for almost three weeks now, since her cervix started thinning at 28 weeks. Stop by and give her support and positive thoughts as she waits for Baby Jake.
- Dreams and False Alarms is "very pregnant", with a lovely first beta! It's been a rough road, so go and celebrate with her!
- MrsBro has found out that she is pregnant with a sibling for Thomas! She is 17 weeks along! Please go and wish her congratulations!
- Mrs. Spock just got a positive pregnancy test! Go offer her congrats and positive thoughts!
- Astral is having two healthy boys!
- Little Steps to Baby Steps is caught not knowing if her pregnancy will be viable. The embryo is growing, but is behind. The doctors are waiting to see what happens next.
- Send some happy tears Sunshine's way: She heard two heartbeats Wednesday! Her gestational surrogate called from the doctor's office so Sunshine and her dh could listen over the phone.
- Kristi got a positive after her 2nd IVF cycle, but could use a lot of support after four prior losses. She needs support for upcoming immunology treatments and words of encouragement to not dwell on the past but be positive for the future.
- Kate gave birth to the twins--Henry and Jack. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Infertility on the Brain's water broke! She's at the hospital. More news when she updates her blog.
- AMS gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Please go over and wish her enormous congratulations.
- The Nonhouse-Wife gave birth to "Garden View" Tuesday! Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support