Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Connection: A blogger writes, "Louise hasn't updated since April after having been diagnosed with aggressive cancer and commencing a clinical trial of a promising drug. I was a regular reader and was wondering if anyone has any news? I'm worried."
- Giveaway: Suzy is celebrating her 200th post with her very first giveaway. Be sure to go by and say hi and enter for a chance to win some goodies.
- Question: S of Misconceptions About Conception has a question for those who paid out-of-pocket for their IVF or DE IVF cycle. How did you do it? Did you already have the needed amount in savings? Did you save for the cycle once you found out IVF would be necessary for you? (If so, how? Second/different job? Extra shifts? Drastic lifestyle changes?) Did you get the money from a friend or family member? Did you borrow some, or all, of the money?
- Advice: Annie has questions for anyone who has used Lovenox/heparin as part of an IVF protocol in absence of definite proof of thrombophilia. She's doing IVF and is terrified of having another dead baby, but her RE says no Lovenox until (if) she gets rising betas.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- My Thoughts, My World (stillbirth)
- Isaac's Prayer (religious/spiritual)
- Infertility Unexplained (unexplained IF)
- Reverie (domestic adoption)--new blog of this blogger (please don't talk about this new blog on her old blog. You'll understand when you click over to Reverie)
- Sometimes the Rug is Not Straight (male pov)
- Letters from Your Mama (parenting after IF)
- My Violet Thoughts (male factor)
- Gas Passer is celebrating her birthday on Tuesday. Go sing her a little song.
- The New Life of Nancy is celebrating her anniversary on Wednesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Womb for Improvement is celebrating her birthday on Wednesday. Go have a slice of cake with her.
- Fertilized is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Pee Sticks and Stones is celebrating her blogoversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- So Dear and Yet So Far is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Go sing her a little song.
- Infertile Turtle is celebrating her anniversary on Saturday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Azoowho just celebrated (6/28) his first blogoversary. It's not too late to go over and wish him congratulations.
- Rebecca will be turning 30 on Wednesday, please go send her words of encouragement as she tries to come to terms with the loss of her daughter just a couple of weeks ago.
- Please go support Amy on Brian's fourth birthday as she remembers him.
- None Today.
- Tireegal's wedding is coming up on the 17th. Go over and wish her well this week.
- JRS at Find Joy Now has just announced that she and her husband are planning on adopting! Please go congratulate her. She just posted their profile and are in the beginning stages of waiting for birthparents to choose them. She would welcome any words of encouragement or advice as she prepares.
- Tbean is in the middle of a 2ww after several failed attempts. She could use support and some stories about surprise embryos that became babies.
- Gas Passer is getting ready for her FET but is nervous because of complications she had with her first pregnancy.
- No Oven for the Bun is going through a tough time post-retrieval and could use some support.
- The Single Hussy just found out that her AMH is very low and likely doesn't have any eggs left. Please go over and offer some support and love as she grieves TTC with her own eggs and considers moving on to donor eggs.
- Pufferfish is having a hard time right now. Her twin boys are not sleeping very much and she is feeling exhausted and overwhelmed. Stop by and offer some support.
- Romancing the Stone is on bedrest at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, after her IVF baby decided to make his presence known at the Home Depot! She's been in the hospital for three weeks, with four more to go. Baby and Momma are doing great, but they will deliver him early, and he will stay in the NICU for 1-2 months.
- Little Footprints has made it to 36 weeks! She is anxiously awaiting the birth of her baby girl and waiting out the last few weeks of bedrest.
- Not the Path I Chose is on modified bedrest at home, although her blood pressure has been creeping up recently. She could use a visit while the twins keep baking!
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- StudentRnTiffany made it to 30 weeks and has been changed from "couch rest" to limited activity (for now). Please stop by and wish her luck in making it to 37 weeks and cerclage removal!
- After her 2nd IVF, Amy just found out she is pregnant!
- The Elusive Embryo is pregnant and has rising betas! Head over and join her for an O'Douls to celebrate.
- Project Progeny is home with Baby G! Go wish her congratulations.
- Noelle gave birth to Baby B. Please go over and wish her congratulations.
- Jill and Hubby welcomed Baby Girl on July 6th. Wish them congratulations.
- Under Construction welcomed their new baby daughter, Miram, through adoption this weekend. Go wish them congratulations!
- A had her sweet little girl Amelia last week. Go wish her congratulations.
- Almost a Mother welcomed Avery on July 10th. Go wish her congratulations!
Read and Support